“Raves....meh....not so much. Dont get the fuss?”
Review of Granary

Granary
Ranked #16 of 718 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My friends rave about how great this place is, we went and I was underwhelmed. Got a prime Rib it was so-so. The meal was just ok. Sides were lukewarm. Wouldn't bother going back.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Been many times, love this place. Great food and great atmosphere. Excellent salad wagon as well. My only concern with this place is their prices. The prices seem to go up a little everytime I go, Just to be warned they are quite expensive and they are starting to gouge people a bit. I hope they don't get too greedy and lose their client base over this, because they really are a good place.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stuck in the Mushrooms Neptune rut. Wow, I could eat this like stuff like it was candy. Can you imagine a main course of that? Prime rib is nice... everytime. Current staff is quite polished. Since John's Prime Rib closed, I don't know where else to go. Does anyone have suggestions?

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was great! The service was very efficient. The waiter was accomodating, cheerful and eager to please! Choices were great... The bread and butter was too die for.... it was a very relaxing , enjoyable evening out....

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I travelled from Regina to Saskatoon to celebrate our daughter's birthday at The Granary. From the moment we arrived, we felt comfortable and well taken care of. The waiter was one who obviously enjoyed working with people. He was amazing! The salad 'wagon' was well stocked with fresh greens and great toppers and a welcome surprise that it still exists! We ordered the Crab-stuffed Mushrooms that came piping hot and oh, so yummy! The wine we ordered was a Merlot - smooth as silk and some of the proceeds were going to Movember - impressed that they are also socially responsible. We each ordered a different entree - mine was Sirloin Neptune done to perfection! The others were equally impressive. Dessert was the best Peanut Butter Pie I can remember! We would DEFINITELY recommend this time-honoured restaurant.