“Best!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Despite some stiff competition, this is the best noodle bowl in Saskatoon. I recommend the jumbo combo for true noodle bowl lovers

There are newer reviews for Red Pepper Restaurant

Reviewed November 19, 2012

What can I say! If you are a Noodle Bowl lover, then this is the place for you! The flavor is superb! The service is fast and courteous! I recommend the Jumbo Combo!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This used to be my favorite restaurant, but now has become one of my least-sought out spots. The service was TERRIBLE, as I NEVER received a beer I ordered and rarely saw my waiter. When the food arrived, it was hot and smelled delicious. The portions were perfect for the value, but it was HEAVILY oily and over-spiced. I had an upset stomach for the rest of the day.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Curious about this place because of the reviews, we went in and had lunch. We saw the numerous plaque of award hanging on the wall and thought we will be blown away by the food we will about to eat. We ordered two of their most popular entre, jumbo vietnamese noodle with assorted meat and their crispy ginger beef on a hot plate and an appetizer, their vietnamese spring roll. Sorry but I have to say, Red Pepper does not serve authentic vietnamese food. Quality of food is comparable to food court quality (actually had better quality at some of the food courts), yes, it's inexpensive and yes, serving is good but I have to be honest, value for money, I would say no. If I may give a simple rule of thumb, if you do not see the place packed with vietnamese patrons, it means it's just ordinary. I would not go out of my way just to have lunch or dinner at Red Pepper.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great choice both for taste and value. It is the kind of oriental food you love the first time and can return to enjoy a replica of the same experience again and again. Of course, I love deep fried spring rolls, but there are dishes for folks who don't eat greasy things, too.