“The respect I have for the management and staff at Saskatoon .”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #122 of 670 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
saskatoon
“The respect I have for the management and staff at Saskatoon .”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have to wait for at lest an hour to get into the Restaurant. The food and staff are rated among the best in Saskatoon where we have 550 restaurants.
The selection of fish and related food is excellent.
That is the best compliment as we have terrific selection of food in our city.
Amazing how they succeeded in creating an excellent reputation
I recommend you try
Regards
Norm Wallace

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank normanwallace

sask canada
“Meh”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife wanted to eat here because it had been about eight years since our last visit. It was better eight years ago for sure. My wife had a sangria which she liked, I tasted it and I thought it was too sweet. It had too much fruit juice and not enough wine. My mojito had too much sugar in it but was drinkable. I like mine to be more on the bitter side but it was ok. our server whom was a very nice young lady explained to us that the bartender was new and had no idea how to make a mojito, so she gave her an on the spot lesson lol. The starter soup was a nice potato bacon and we both ordered the ceaser salad with it. The salad was very good with a nice homemade dressing which was garlicky. We didn't wait long for our entree's to arrive. My wife had the scallop/shrimp pasta with a white wine cream sauce which she said was good but a small portion. I had the garlic shrimp skewers but they had zero garlic flavor and served with plain rice and plain broccoli. I don't mind eating broccoli but it was just cooked enough that it still had a bit of a crunch. It was weird to me that the broccoli didn't come with a cheese sauce or a butter sauce, even a small diner will have a cheese sauce with their veggies.

I overheard a guy at the table across from us ask for a lime wedge for his beer, the male server lied to him saying that they had no lime. My mojito had four wedges of lime in it! the guy sitting there across from us glanced over and saw my drink had lime in it. Pure laziness on the servers part. Im glad our server was a good one, I wish I could remember her name so I could write it here.

I doubt we will be back.

• Visited April 2014
“The first time with a perfect dine”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I been living in this place ( saskatoon ) for almost 5 years and I never been in red lobster. Most of my friends said the food was awful and small. They said also it wasn't good for a family dine because of the environment. But they're wrong. Let me give you an ideas what we're experienced in our first dine in this restaurant. The place was magnificent and very attractive. You'll feel you're inside of a ship. The server was awesome and helpful. I never experienced on a server before asking if this is your first time in this restaurant, do you need help for choosing our food, how's the day going with you folks, etc. With that attitude you'll feel this place was perfect for everyone. Hoping all servers in that restaurant were same. Anyways, one was enough for me to show that we were in a perfect place for a family get together. The food were delicious. I ordered peppercorn and shrimp with salad and rice. Damn that's the food I was looking for. Shrimp was cook in perfection. Sirloin was tender and juicy. Salad oh there's no word I can describe. Overall, perfect for everyone. From the place to the food and servers all was perfect. I highly recommend this place to my friends and everyone I meet, especially if they're looking for a restaurant. Planning for our next celebration in that restaurant. ;)

PS the only drawback was the washroom. No hot water. To the management please fix that. ;)

Saskatoon
“Worst Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can not tell you how ripped off I felt after eating here... the quality was BAD. Temp on the oil was far too low and any deep fried items were overcooked and soggy and SOAKED with oil. Fries were the same. kids LOVED the fish but there were no veggies served with their meal which I found weird

Visited December 2013
1 Thank CanadianCruiseBooker
“Fantastic sevice and food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have had many memorable seafood meals in my life and was not expecting much coming to a redlobster. My family was more than surprised. Appetizers were hot and tastey. We ordered the Lobster Lovers dream and Duelling Lobster tails. Staff were more than accomodating with our requests as the Lobster lovers dream comes with lobster and shrimp fettuccini. My daughter asked for no shrimp in her pasta and they substituted with crab instead.The duelling lobsters came with only choice of garlic mashed potatoes ..we requested baked as this is our preference and had no problem with getting our request. In fact the meal came with both types of potatoes as the cook thought the presentation looked better.Nice surprise. The meal was piping hot and looked exactly like the pictures and tasted even better. All our lobsters were cooked perfectly. Even the vegetables were delicious which usually rarely happens. Can honestly say one of the best meals we've dined out for in a very long time. I ate at Redlobster in Edmonton 10 yrs ago and swore I'd never go back...and have not till today. Good job Saskatoon Redlobster Ill be back!!

• Visited March 2014