“Always Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have been going to this Red Lobster for years and it’s always consistently good. The service is solid and the food is always cooked to perfection. It can be a bit busy at times, so go early to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I love the food here and love to go during lobster fest and when they have great specials on and new menu items (like the five course meals). The biscuits are a bit salty but I still love them and I love the blush zinfindel wine that they sell (I like my wine more sweet and fruity). Around dinner time and until about 9 there is usually a wait for a table but there is a bar area to grab a drink and wait. Overall I love to eat here and have always had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I'm sitting here for an hour and know my first drink arrived,but still no food. Across the street it's 2 for $5 dollar teen burger at A&W might go run across to go get pre- appetizer before my actual appetizer arrives. Never come here if you have a anger issue or even if you don't have a anger problem I guaranty that's the only thing you will get from this place .

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This was one of our first nights out in a long time. We had lobster and it was cooked to perfection. The rest of our dinner was great, the service was awesome!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

First of all customer service is just amazing. The servers seem to know everything about the food including how they are prepared, where they were caught, etc. Everything in their menu is amazing! their biscuits are amazing as well and you can have it how many times you want! their tilapia dish is one of my favourites.