“Only average sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Loved the crab Rangoon that we had as an appy, but I found that the sushi wasn't quite up to par. It wasn't bad, but it was rather bland and definitely not the best in Saskatoon. (That's Sushiro, by the way). The decor is like something out of a seventies movie, but it's clean and the service was quick and amazing.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great sushi- was around before sushi became 'the thing' and has never ceased to amaze me with all the varieties of sushi!! I've only had sushi here, but have always loved it

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Excellent sushi and tempura . Great atmosphere - authentic with servers in traditional dress. Booths could have softer seats.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

EVERYTHING is good about this place. The decor may need a slight "pick me up" but the staff is very courteous and the food is UNREAL.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My friend and I decided to try something a little different when having an early supper before an evening at a concert. We found the Otawa restaurant downtown, only 1 1/2 blocks from the Midtown Mall. The broth soup was tasty, the ginger topped salad very nice, and I can recommend the lemon chicken. She ordered and enjoyed the sushi. The decor is traditional restful Japanese style, and the booth seating is private. I am sure we'll both be back.