“Good Sports Bar/Restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Grosvenor Park
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Also kid friendly! I have one of these in my neighborhood, when I'm in no mood to cook and can't think of anywhere else I might like to go I go here. The menu is a bit boring for those of us who try to eat a bit healthy, not much to choose from at all. If you don't care too much about what you ingest health-wise I highly recommend the cactus cuts (chips with dip basically). Yum! I would like to see BP's update their menu more often or give some more healthy options that do not include chicken. That being said, I would recommend this place as a good family place for decent food in a relaxed atmosphere with comfy seating.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Just like every other Boston Pizza you have been to. Lots of sports on TV in the lounge. Spicy perogie pizza is my favorite, with a pint of whatever.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is by far the dirtiest restaurant I've entered in a very long time. I didn't even bother staying to order, because after sitting in the booth and looking around, it seemed way to filthy to eat there.

I have also heard many other people complain about the lack of cleanliness in the Boston Pizza on 8th Street.

Thumbs down for sure. The prices are way too high, as well, for what you get anyways.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Kitchen was short staffed so food was slow. When we did receive it, one of the dishes was raw! They made up for it by giving us a gift card for double the value of the meal.Thanks B.P.'s

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Very expensive. Not a good value at all for what you get at lunch. The service was nothing special.

1  Thank dwayne r