“mediocre”

Cuisines: Pizza
Vancouver, Canada
“mediocre”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I used to really like going here, until i realized that everything tastes sort of the same. And the salsa that they serve with the quesadillas is NOT salsa. It tastes like pasta sauce. It's disgusting. I wouldn't go back for that reason alone. Imagine eating a quesadilla and dipping it in pasta sauce that's full of tomato seeds. Yummy!

“Not good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This used to be the only restaurant in the north End do for convenience we would eat here. You wait a long time even though there is no one in line. When you finally get a seat the atmosphere is fine, unless you get a booth. Because they smell like urine. You wait so long for the food, and the foo isn't that great anyway. I've been to many bp's. most I've been to have good food, but bad service. This one, bad on all levels.

2 Thank Kelsee D
saskatoon
“Boston Pizza should go back to Boston - waste of good restaurant space in the North end”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Horrible service and food was terrible. Salad had lettuce that was not fresh. Was wilted and discolored - Ribs were dry & cold you could actually tell that they were just half reheated. Sauce was not even warm. Potatoes were cold & Waitress never did bring water. Took 20 minutes to get any service to our table. i had to go up to the bar and request menu and service. Was late getting back to work and never did get to finish my meal - i should count myself lucky- Will not go back

2 Thank stewyt
St. Catharines, Canada
“Food OK, Service Non Existent”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

As this is the closest restaurant to my work, I've been there many times. I've always found the food to be decent quality and taste, but the service and kitchen staff and the management are incompetent. Until now I've not been disappointed enough to record it. And of course for a chain the food quality isn't locally controlled. I've eaten at several other BP's and really enjoyed the whole experience.
We had a small event for my department there on Thursday at dinner time. We prebooked for 12, but actually only 9 could make it. The restaurant was pretty busy but not packed, there were some open tables.
The apps arrived in a few waves, about 5 minutes apart, which wasn't too bad. Immediately after the final apps arrived, she brought out the first 2 entrees. 5 minutes later she showed up with 2 more entrees. 10 minutes later, after being asked several times, 4 more entrees showed up. The final entree didn't show up for another 25 minutes. 35 minutes total between the first entrees and the last.
The manager came to talk with us and said the kitchen just was too backed up and couldn't get orders out... but a professional kitchen knows how to time entrees so they are ready at the same time. We didn't mind the wait as it was a social event and celebration, but we certainly minded the awkwardness of everyone being finished before the final person received their food.
And in the end all the manager did was not charge for the one entree that was 35 minutes late... a $20 credit against a $300 bill.

The real cost to that place is that we will not be hosting any further events there. As the largest employer within 5 miles, that will hopefully impact them enough to make changes to management and service staff.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank DonN099
Saskatoon, Canada
“No no”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ive been to this place twice with some friends and both times we got meals that were either too salty, lack taste, too bland, etc. Apparently we are not the only ones who had bad experiences in BP. never been back since

2 Thank PQKevinQC