“Excellent!!”

Ranked #236 of 708 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have had the opportunity to eat in this restaurant on many occasions, and am always impressed by the quality of service, and food. I was particularly impressed by how they treated me so cordially when my luncheon meeting was extended. No rush to leave. They waited patiently, and continued service. Fabulous!! Highly recommended. Great location downtown.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

If you're looking for good quality western style Asian food at a reasonable price... This is your place. Try the butter fried shrimp of shanghai noodle.

1  Thank HightowerDuberstein
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I love this place. I work in downtown Saskatoon and go there at least once a month for lunch. Amazing food, and fast, friendly service. If you are going there for lunch, I recommend making a reservation as it fills up fast right at noon.

1  Thank dtg1734
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Since the restaurant has changed the owners, the food are not tasty anymore. I used to go there a lot, and never disappointed, but since last year the new owner took over, I find the food has lost its taste. I don't go there anymore. But it is still a average popular lunching place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 9, 2008

if you go get the chicken noodle bowl, it's like buttah...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook