“Vegetarian did not disappoint”

Nosh Eatery and Tap
Reserve with OpenTable
Nosh Eatery and Tap is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 697 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nosh is a vegetarian focused eatery in the heart of one of Saskatoon's favorite neighborhoods. Open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner. Brunch is served 10:30am-2:00pm Sundays. Full bar available with a clever house cocktail list. Vegan & gluten friendly choices. Creative food served in style.
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We had heard some different feedback from people who had been here. Some raved, others enjoyed, but had some criticisms of the food. We had a friend who is mostly vegan, so we thought that this would be a good opportunity to try Nosh. It did not disappoint.

We went for an early dinner, and had our choice of seat in the place. Service was very helpful and attentive and we each enjoyed our meals. Some friends had commented that they found the food less flavourful than expected, but we didn't find this at all. They also have great cocktails, including house specialities that are worth a try!

We all enjoyed it enough that my partner and friend went back for lunch a few days later.

2  Thank DasBattman

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I'm a meat guy but I did give this little restaurant a try. I ordered the Quinoa burger and it was delicious! I'll definitely be back there again to try a few other dishes.

2  Thank Oneortwoweeks
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My daughter and I went to Nosh tonight. We started with the Curried Spinach Dip which was a delightful mix of fresh, crunchy, tangy, spicy, and creamy deliciousness. On to the special which was 3 avocado halves piled with the best tomatoes we've ever had (grown locally from floating gardens), cucs, corn, perfectly firm lentils, and sprouts topped off with a wonderful lime chipotle dressing. To finish up, we shared the poplular Black Bean and Quinoa burger with a side Nosh salad which did not disappoint.
We enjoyed the restaurant, our server was lovely, and the food was worth it. Great experience. Would go back. Will recommend it to our friends.

3  Thank BittenBTTB
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Hands down best vegetarian menu. We started our meal with the curried spinach dip, which came with jicima, snap peas and crispy beet chips to start. It was delicious. I loved having a couple options for dipping. For main meal, I had the portobello steak with brussel sprouts. There was so much flavour in this dish! My sister had the quinoa risotto; another excellent dish. Portion size was perfect. We were too full for dessert, but was so happy with our meal, we came back a few hours later for chocolate cheese cake and chia pudding. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Soft enough for a romantic evening, but unique enough for casual business lunch. The service was fantastic and I was pleasantly happy with the price point. I can hardly wait for my next trip to Saskatoon as I will most certainly be back!

3  Thank Marie L
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow what a wonderful delicious, full of flavor lunch we enjoyed.I was treated to the Black Bean and Quinoa Burger, such delight. Also had the Nosh Salad, absolutely wonderful, the cucumber soda...Wow and for desert a custard which was so unique and delicious with beets and orange zest. My guest had the sirloin steak, Nosh Salad and in house made chocolate cheesecake and a blood orange soda. She said it was all fabulous. The service was great. Total cost was $55.00
Good food, definitely go back again. Also beautiful art work adorns the walls of the restaurant. Very impressive place.

3  Thank IslandPrairieGirl