“Tasty Vegetarian”

Nosh Eatery and Tap
Ranked #16 of 743 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nosh is a vegetarian focused eatery in the heart of one of Saskatoon's favorite neighborhoods. Open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner. Brunch is served 10:30am-2:00pm Sundays. Full bar available with a clever house cocktail list. Vegan & gluten friendly choices. Creative food served in style.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My daughter and I went to Nosh tonight. We started with the Curried Spinach Dip which was a delightful mix of fresh, crunchy, tangy, spicy, and creamy deliciousness. On to the special which was 3 avocado halves piled with the best tomatoes we've ever had (grown locally from floating gardens), cucs, corn, perfectly firm lentils, and sprouts topped off with a wonderful lime chipotle dressing. To finish up, we shared the poplular Black Bean and Quinoa burger with a side Nosh salad which did not disappoint.
We enjoyed the restaurant, our server was lovely, and the food was worth it. Great experience. Would go back. Will recommend it to our friends.

3  Thank BittenBTTB

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Hands down best vegetarian menu. We started our meal with the curried spinach dip, which came with jicima, snap peas and crispy beet chips to start. It was delicious. I loved having a couple options for dipping. For main meal, I had the portobello steak with brussel sprouts. There was so much flavour in this dish! My sister had the quinoa risotto; another excellent dish. Portion size was perfect. We were too full for dessert, but was so happy with our meal, we came back a few hours later for chocolate cheese cake and chia pudding. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Soft enough for a romantic evening, but unique enough for casual business lunch. The service was fantastic and I was pleasantly happy with the price point. I can hardly wait for my next trip to Saskatoon as I will most certainly be back!

3  Thank Marie L
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow what a wonderful delicious, full of flavor lunch we enjoyed.I was treated to the Black Bean and Quinoa Burger, such delight. Also had the Nosh Salad, absolutely wonderful, the cucumber soda...Wow and for desert a custard which was so unique and delicious with beets and orange zest. My guest had the sirloin steak, Nosh Salad and in house made chocolate cheesecake and a blood orange soda. She said it was all fabulous. The service was great. Total cost was $55.00
Good food, definitely go back again. Also beautiful art work adorns the walls of the restaurant. Very impressive place.

3  Thank IslandPrairieGirl
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had heard of this restaurant and decided to give it a try.Now I must confess I am not a vegetarian but this place rocks.We had a chance to talk to one of the owners and I am amazed at the amount of attention they put into every meal.From in house breads,deserts and herbs the food was incredible,the service was very attentive and helpful in explaining the dishes.
If you get the chance try the Black bean and quinoa burger.For a desert give the chia seed parfait a go.We had a large group and there wasn't one disappointed diner in the group.

2  Thank Arnold B
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Most of the menu is vegetarian options, but they do have a couple of excellent fish dishes as well. We enjoyed both the trout and walleye. The room can be a bit noisy in spots, but it seemed to be quieter at the rear. Service was good.

3  Thank travelabit