“Awesome place, menu, food, drinks...love it!”

Nosh Eatery and Tap
Ranked #17 of 739 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nosh is a vegetarian focused eatery in the heart of one of Saskatoon's favorite neighborhoods. Open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner. Brunch is served 10:30am-2:00pm Sundays. Full bar available with a clever house cocktail list. Vegan & gluten friendly choices. Creative food served in style.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very clever menu full of gluten free and vegetarian options, i have been there 3 times already and impressed each time, the fish is always fresh and tasty and the steak sandwich to die for! No fries to go with though but a healthy salad can t be bad for a change!
The place to check out in Saskatoon

5  Thank Paikea24

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Located in the lovely Broadway district of Saskatoon, we were overwhelmed with the menu choices so decided on 3 appetizers that we could share between the 2 of us. Delicious and healthy - we were well fed for the rest of the night. We'd definitely be back if we lived closer to Saskatoon.

3  Thank Kim M
Reviewed June 8, 2014

After a tremendous prairie lightning storm and downpour, we came upon Nosh, on Broadway in Saskatoon. Having a few hours to kill before our train departed, we were looking for a nice place with fine fare, reasonable prices and a great atmosphere. Nosh was it! The menu was varied with something for everyone. Our dishes were unique, tasty and just the right size. Dishes include meat, vegetarian and everything in between. A delightful meal to end our visit to Saskatoon.

4  Thank MarkPrid
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I love taste! I love curry, which combines taste and heat. But straight HOT is beyond me. The restaurant if appealing though the heavy metals chairs are not particularly comfortable. The menu is select and mostly vegetarian. My husband had the steak sandwich and soup, which was ok. I had the Black bean, quinoa burger on gluten free bread. Surprise...gluten free bread is available at a $3.00 premium! Yes, it is delicious, but $3.00 extra I feel is out of line. My 'nosh' salad was great but, my burger was soooooooo hot I could not eat it. The menu stated...housemade with black beans, quinoa, sundried tomatoes and onion topped with mayo, lettuce and tomato. No mention of spice at all. It was so hot I could not eat it. All I could taste was horrid hot. I told my server who said it was chipotle. Yep, but that was all I could taste. There is spicey and there is spicey....surely the top fell off the chipotle jar.......lol All those delicious flavours gone to waste! So I sent it back and waited for a beet burger (that was delicious). Rather sad that my husband had finished eating before I got my burger!!!. The panacotta , dairy and gluten free was fabulous. The server asked if we wanted separate bills.........lol We have been married 48 years, guess there is a first time for everything!

1  Thank TripMember06042014