Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved to watch the cougars fighting.

We were sure happy to see children’s push wagons for rent. this grandma and grandpa forget the... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2018
Tangoma
Outlook, Sask
Lots to see

This zoo has a lot of animals to view. I arrived there around 9:30am and I was able to see most... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
stephaniesT780FM
Mount Pearl, Canada
via mobile

All reviews red panda enchanted forest fishing pond bison christmas lights komodo dragons pack a lunch canadian animals cool animals light show prairie dogs great family outing a great place to spend small city walk around sunny day own pace
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I do not like going to zoos because I always feel bad for the caged animals that walk around in circles looking for a way out.

We went to the Saskatoon in June. It had rained all day, and after supper it finally cleared up. We arrives and the park was open and you just had to provide a donation as there was no one at the entrance due to bad weather. We were happy that we could still go in.

Overall, park was great for animals. My 2 year old loved seeing all the elk, deer, ducks etc. He loved the bears too but I felt bad as once again they were roaming in circles looking depressed.

I recommend this zoo for all young kids who are discovering animals.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a great place to spend a day! We finally timed a zoo visit right! Normally when we go to a zoo the animals are all asleep or in their dens. This day we went an hour or so just before noon and almost all the animals were out and about getting ready to get fed. What a treat to see some of the animals (especially the carnivors) devour their lunch. I had never seen so many geese walking their young. As a result we had to steer clear for the most part as mamma be protective. Lots of signs throughout to warn people though. The rst of the park was very well maintained but the layout made it tough to see everything on the first run, so ou have to tour it again to take the different off-shoots of the main walkways. It was very educational as the staff and volunteers were eager to offer some information on any of the animals.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love this place. I've been going here since I was small and it is always so wonderful to visit. It's a small zoo, but you can tell that the people there are dedicated to the care of the animals.

1  Thank Cordelia K K
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its the only zoo in Saskatchewan. My daughter loves going to the zoo. We had a lot of fun looking at all the animals. It doesn't have the selection of a lot of zoo's but it is all we have in the area. I would recommend saving up and taking the family to minot or Calgary zoo.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Saskatchewan doesn't have an excellent zoo compared to Calgary, but this place is awesome! it has beautiful feilds and great places to picnic!also it is great for kids!