“Best 24Hr Restaurant”

Megs Place Saskatoon
Ranked #486 of 690 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate here at 2:30am on Saturday night! The service was unbelievable! They were serving us within seconds of sitting down, we told them this was our first time, the waiter went through the menu with us, and recommended things for us to try! We ended up ordering everything he suggested, and it was amazing food! We ordered the butter chicken, garlic naan bread and some other things and it just melted in your mouth! They even gave us a free appetizer because it was our first visit, and it was yummy too! Great restaurant, I will definitely be going back every time I'm in Saskatoon . As I said the service was so good, I've never even had that good of service during the day at a restaurant let alone in the middle of the night! It was FANTASTIC!