“Quiet but nice food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
“Quiet but nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here to eat on our way home. It's in a small strip mall. Not very large inside but it looks okay. Our server Jill was pleasant and efficient. I had the Bison Burger with fries. It was a lovely burger very moist .I can't comment on the bun due to fact I can only eat GF, so didn't eat it. My son though did say it was a good toasted bun. The drinks were a good reasonable price. . Our impression was a good local bar with nice food . We would certainly go there again

2 Thank June R

“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were very underwhelmed. real slow service, not a very comfortable atmosphere. Service was slow, food was OK.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Great yam fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've been twice now in the last couple of weeks. Friday they had a good little old rock band playing- surprised us! They serve the best yam fries- crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, with an aioli dip. Delicious! I love a great homemade burger, and they serve a delicious burger (I had mine with cheddar and bacon) that doesn't even need ketchup or mustard. What burger doesn't need those?! The flavours were that good. Both times I've had lovely service as well. My friends enjoyed their backed spinach dip and other menu items. I will go back!

• Visited June 2014
Saskatchewan
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went for wings.
Service terrible waitresses very rude
Long wait for food
Wings way over cooked
Owner was there but didn't seem too interested in watching his staff
Just the way to young girls he was talking to
Very poorly run

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank litew8t
“Complete Unprofessionalism”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had been to Somewhere Else in early August and was glad to hear it had closed. It has reopened since unknown to me it was only closed for renovations which is why I am sharing my review. I was in with a friend for a late supper. It was not busy with only three other tables in the entire restaurant and a few people at the bar. Our server spent most of her time sitting at a table with a group of men doing shots while we waited and waited for service, drinks, menus, to order, a second drink, our food, to get our plates cleared, and to finally get our bill. We mostly flagged down the other server for service which we could tell annoyed her completely as she would go directly over to the blonde that was suppose to be serving us who was at the table doing her sixth shot that by that time that we had counted. It became a game for us that served as our entertainment for the evening. I really wouldn't have cared much as it was a relaxing evening for us as and we were not in a rush, but when we were finally leaving after paying 'blondie', she was so plastered by this time that she accused us of not paying her even though she was holding the bill and money in her hand. Really quite pathetic. The men there seemed to be getting enough attention. Maybe a good place for frat parties.

• Visited August 2013