“Best Quiche Ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Best Quiche Ever!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The quiche that I had was homemade Italian sausage with peppers and cheese and it was absolutely delicious. It came with a bowl of soup and I chose spicy chick pea, which was the best ever. My sister had a veggie one and she said she would definitely come back. The only drawback was the smell of the place. I believe it's in an order building so it kind of had a musty smell but the food made it worth it.

• Visited August 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Yup, they do quiche”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

... and they do it *well*. Which you'd want to hope, given that it's their signature thing.

Went there for a breakfast with three friends and my only complaint was how darn quiet it was inside. We all felt kind of... awkward? In fairness, this is more of a lunch spot than it is a breakfast spot.

But then the food came, and all was forgiven. Crust of that quiche was excellent, soup was tasty.

Visited June 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Awsome”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I can not eat flour so they always make me a crustless quiche if I call ahead. The cream of carrot soup is fantastic, and it is not thickened with flour, just pureed carrots. This is my go to spot.

• Visited May 2014
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“One of the better shots!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't miss this spot... as a matter of fact, don't miss it or any of its 20th Street eateries and coffee shops. Its been an anchor on the scene for awhile and consistently serves up excellent quiches... substantial enough for any appetite, tasty enough for the most discerning palate.

• Visited March 2014
Saskatoon
“Another Star on 20th”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

On our 2nd attempt to dine at Two Gun Quiche House we finally were successful (they are closed Mondays). We lucked out getting the last spot during a busy lunch hour so I definitely would try get there before noon next time or make a reservation. Absolutely THE BEST quiche I have had in Saskatoon - so light, fluffy - mushroom and Swiss cheese, with the mushroom soup of the day and slaw on the side. No complaints at all. An excellent value for your dollar. I can't wait to return and try some of the other menu offerings in this very quaint addition to Riversdale.

• Visited January 2014