“Good place for lunch”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Went here for lunch mainly because of the location, but also because of it's reputation for good food. We were not disappointed! Our server was polite & friendly. I had the boneless rib/chicken strip combo with a Greek salad. Choice of 2 dips on the side as well as the house dressing on the side. It was really good & there was plenty of it! When I asked to have it boxed our server asked if I would like to have a side of salad dressing added to the box. Very thoughtful! Prices were about the same as any other restaurant. Parking was not a problem for us but we did arrive a bit before noon. I would definitely eat here again and again!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is truly one of the finest restaurants I have ever been to! The decor is sophisticated, the servers quick, polite, friendly and professional. :-) We had the medium rare prime rib dinner for 21.99 and the meat was thick and cooked to perfection and came with soup, salad, choice of potato and cheezy or garlic bread, definitely got our moneys worth and it all tasted fantastic at a very very reasonable price. Talked with the owner on our way out and he was very approachable and appreciative of the positive feedback as were the staff. Well done by all, definitely will be going back and recommend everyone who has the chance to give them a try and I am sure you will feel the same.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good food, portion size , friendly staff. Open mall parking can sometimes be a bit of a hassle, but our friends and us feel that it is worth going to.