“The Jewel of our visit”

The Upstairs Fondue & Wine Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Upstairs Fondue & Wine Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 666 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: European, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Calgary, Canada
“The Jewel of our visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was by far the best restaurant we attended in our visit to Saskatoon. The service was great very neat atmosphere and the food was good and plentiful. We had been to fondue in Banff before but this was much more plentiful with way more options. It was the cheapest bill we had at any of the restaurants as well. We had the 4 course fondue with wine. Highly recommended! ,

• Visited July 2014

Saskatoon, Canada
“fantastic evening - fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I recently hit Ufondue again with a good friend. I think my favourite part of my experience here is the ambiance. I always feel relaxed and welcome when i come. I enjoy the pace - no one rushing me in our out. The staff are always friendly and go out of their way to help out, answer questions, and play around with the menu a bit to perfectly suit my impulses of the evening. You get the sense that the staff enjoy working there - which tells a lot!
As for the food - delish! We had the swiss cheese fondue which i LOVE, then a chocolate fondue - all so good! I only wish i had a bigger appetite as we couldn't manage to finish what we were served! The wine this evening was really really good too! We had the German Riesling and loved it! Will be back (sooner than later i hope!)

Visited July 2014
“Fondue heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I highly recommend the smoked cheese and chocolate turtle flambe along with the many exotic meats. We will be back.

• Visited August 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Always a nice evening out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

We go to UFONDUE for all our special occasions or when friends are in town. The service is great and the food is plentiful. We highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited July 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great time, very unique Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

The best service we have ever had. Lots of food. We could not finish the chocolate fondue so they packed it up neatly for us. Really nice atmosphere and the wine was cheaper than any of he other high end restaurants. It took about 3 hours for both of us but that was partially our fault.

Visited July 2014