“If I could choose a Zero value I would!”
Review of David's Lounge & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
David's Lounge & Restaurant
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The chicken was not cooked through and was cold. When I mentioned it to the server, she said that it would most likely come back the same, but she could mention it to the cook anyway. She never did come back. I couldn't believe it. Terrible!!! Not recommended.

1  Thank ThirstonH

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I used to enjoy David's but this will be my last visit here. They're touting their German food and I got grocery store perogies that we're freezer burnt, cabbage rolls with cabbage so tough I couldn't cut it let alone chew it and I wasn't asked what I wanted for a side, they just brought me fried potatoes when what I wanted was the spatzle. Worse yet was the snotty service from the waitress who was too busy trying to eat her own supper to serve us - and we we literally her ONLY customers.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This used to be a nice little restaurant where we would regularly meet for breakfast on Sunday mornings.
Today, our food was served very cold (hot fried potatoes?) and when we mentioned it at the till, the employee did not believe that was possible because she 'saw' our plates when they were ready for us. Did not know that you could have a sense of temperature just by looking. We were treated very rudely and unprofessional. We were also overcharged for our meal, and the "help" became even more rude with attitude when we tried to get our bill right. Bad Deal.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The burgers and chicken wings are a good combination the beer is super cold the clients are a bit loud in the lounge but not to badd for a Friday crowd

2  Thank George S
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Sunday morning breakfast after doing the Bridge City Boogie run. Seated quickly, with menus and coffee. Good variety on menu, meal came quickly - was nicely presented and very tasty. We were dealt with quickly, but with no sense of ever being rushed. Lots of smiles from the server and cashier. Glad we stopped in.

1  Thank 404HappyTraveller