“Incredible!!!”

Description: Local Ingredients
Saskatoon, Canada
“Incredible!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We came here for a staff party - It was cozy with great service, and the food was full of flavour and not overpowered with salt like every restaurant in Saskatoon !! (Must try the beet chips!) I will definitely be coming back!

• Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Random location but amazing find”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was pretty sure our cab driver was lost taking us here, and he was pretty skeptical of the location, but when we arrive it was well worth the hunt. We'd called ahead to make reservations which I recommend - they can only fit 33 people so tables are limited. When we got there our table wasn't ready and they were incredibly apologetic for the 5 minute wait - not a big deal at all.

Our server was really friendly, chatting with us and recommending some drinks and dishes. We had seen the Living Skies Winery apple and rhubarb ciders on their website but sadly they have been discontinued. He gave us a number of suggestions and we ended up with a Living Skies Winery rhubarb wine which we really enjoyed. We actually wanted to buy a bottle to bring home with us as a gift and our server was really helpful explaining where to buy it (the farmers market) but that he wasn't sure if they would be there during the week. At the end of dinner he came over and had asked the owner and they could sell us a bottle! I really appreciated him going out of his way to make sure we had a bottle to bring home :)

The food was delicious - I ordered the special for the day and wasn't disappointed. I also saved some room for the bacon doughnuts which were totally worth it!

• Visited October 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Good eats!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

A friend tipped me off about this quaint café. Someone difficult to find but well worth the hunt. Maybe a little congested but for good food like they serve who really cares. The use of local ingredients is always a plus in my book, so they are really high in my estimation. Casual dining with great food and superb service. What else could a person ask for.

Visited November 2013
Valparaiso, Fl
“Quaint, like headin' home”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This place is not the easiest to find, being in a residential neighborhood and once you find it you have one more challenge, to find the entrance (just go around the right side of the building.)

Great place, as I walked in it smelled great, just like walking into my mom's house at dinner time. As another reviewer mentioned seating is eclectic and seems to go around in a big circle around...something. The staff is very friendly, the poritons are generous. I had a single order of the perogies (which is 3) and the chicken and chorizo pot pie, loved it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ValpJ
Canada
“Incredible”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As I drove through the residential area I was certain the GPS was wrong and leading me astray. But there it was this strange building with the video rental store on one side and prairie harvest on the other. We walked in to the most eclectic restaurant I've ever been in. Funky artwork adorns the walls, no two table or chairs are the same. But the most amazing food is created by the hands of these talented chefs. I had the most amazing perogie starter. My wife who hates perogies eat as many as I did! My cheese stuffed lamb meatballs and pasta were for lack of a better word DEVINE! This place is an amazing restaurant and a most do when you're in Saskatoon!!!!

• Visited September 2013