“Great Pub Food”

Ranked #8 of 691 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm always a bit wary of 'pub food' but there was lots of variety and the menu was very interesting - more than standard pub fare. And the food was good. I had a really nice piece of trout and my mom had a veggie burger. We enjoyed our meals. Drinks were great too. Nice wines by the glass if you are not a beer drinker! Service was also very good. I would definitely return.

2  Thank Faith N

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had dinner here alone while on business. Sat at the bar to watch the hockey game and have a bite to eat. The bartender was friendly and the service was great. The food was amazing and very well priced. Would definitely recommend it!

2  Thank Mandipk
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The Rook and Raven was well reviewed so we gave it a go. It is a basic restaurant and lounge combo on the ground floor of a hotel. The food was nothing special. The service was very pleasant but that is pretty standard in the Toon because the people are so nice in general. I wouldn't go back, the small local cafés are much better. Mind you I have no desire to go back to Saskatoon anyway.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We visited the Rook and Raven based on other TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. It has a great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The food was delicious. Definitely a place to go.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The Rook has a great lunch menu, supplemented by daily specials. You need to arrive before noon, but if possible I advise arriving after the lunch rush when things are a little less busy.
The house salad is not to be missed. Our favorite dish is the pulled pork- it's outstanding. Also, the burger is one of the best in Saskatoon.
Great food at a great price.

1  Thank Dave K