“Hostess with the mostest”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 15 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Debbie and Bill are the wonderful hosts of this delightful B and B. I was made to feel welcome the moment I stepped inside, and that was before the gorgeous poodle, Tim, joined the welcome party.
Half way around the world, and with my daughter in the hospital, I was made to feel at home by this caring and compassionate couple. A glass of wine and a freshly baked muffin were a bonus each evening on my return "home". I have no hesitation in recommending "Glacier Park" to any visitor to Saskatoon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

H and L
Thank you so much for staying with us. It was grand to have you here and spend time with you. Perhaps one day we will be able to sit over tea and catch up on all the news, under better circumstances.
You are a wonderful soul, full of love, compassion, tenderness, empathy and generous and patient. We were blessed to have you stay with us.
Until a later date.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Hi from Sheep River! I arrived at Glacier Park tired and jetlagged off a flight from Britain to be welcomed with a glass of wine and a freshly baked muffin - just what I needed! Deb and Bill were so welcoming it made me feel right at home, and the breakfasts were amazing!Tim the poodle is also very friendly and likes to be made a fuss of :) The whole place was very clean and cozy, and you are really made to feel like a friend rather than "just a guest".

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello to you in Sheep River
We are pleased that you made it to your destination, safe and sound. The old truck was faithful. The house felt empty after you left, even though there were lots of us around. You gentle, warming presence was missed immediately! Tim is lost without your warm snuggles and lap. He seams to think that I should just pick him up ALL THE TIME! Not!
Enjoy your time in SR. You will make a difference.
thanks for the great review, we appreciate it and look forward to the next time that we can connect.
Deb and Bill and Tim.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was our first visit to Saskatoon. We were welcomed by Deb's warm smile and had a tour of the woodworking shop as soon as we got there - Wow! We were made to feel at home by the friendly homeowners who answered our questions about sights and scenes about town. Great breakfasts. Slept in our first night, the bed was that comfortable. It was a nice warm visit on a bitterly cold day during the Blues Festival.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello to both of you from Saskatoon!!!! AND IT IS SPRING!!! Yippee.
We spent the weekend in your area. Wonderful drive to Winnipeg, great weather, roads and hours and hours spent visiting relatives. Makes me wonder why we didn't do it years ago?
Thank you for staying with us in BluesTown, aka Saskatoon, and we hope that next time you are back you will reconnect with us. We appreciate your supportive review and are pleased that you felt at home.
until next time, thanks for the links you sent and the pic.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was a very clean and welcoming B&B. We were greeted into a very warm home. The guest rooms were clean and comfortable and they had a desk and comfy chair for reading. it was very peaceful in a homey way. The resident poodle, Tim was extremely friendly and welcoming and reminded me of home. The only down side was that there was only one bathroom to be shared amongst the guests, but it was very clean. My stay was short, but it was peaceful and homey. Breakfast was amazing and Tim was a wonderful mascot! We had breakfast with the owners of the B&B and enjoyed conversation. thye are wonderful people who are devoted to ensuring you have a pleasant stay. The price per night is I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Hi D and J
Bill and I are so pleased that you were able to make us your "home" while you were in Saskatoon. Tim is always pleased to be hugged and spoiled by everyone, he is a charmer.
Thanks for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate your comments and encouraging words.
Looking forward to catching up with you the next time you stop by.
until later

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast!! Debbie and Bill were so kind, welcoming and fun! We were in Saskatoon for a classical voice recital and so it was important to me that I found a place for myself and my colleagues that would provide the comfort we needed to enjoy every moment of our concert tour. Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast provided a really good bed in a tidy room with lots of space, warmth in a lovely sitting room with a fire place and with gorgeous, intricate wood carving decor. The food at breakfast was superb and the company was lovely as well! They took an interest in our project and we felt very supported in what we were doing - which was an added bonus!!! Many thanks to Debbie and Bill!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

A&L
It was wonderful having you around the house. So much joy and enthusiasm. We were blessed to have you stay with us.
The evening was well spent! I was hoping to find an appropriate quote from the "Barber of Seville" but did not want to take anything out of context.
Thankyou for the encouraging review. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Bill and Deb are wonderful people. I felt right at home the moment I stepped in the front door. Rooms were warm and comfortable. Food was amazing and the conversation stimulating. I hope to have opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

C, thank you for choosing our B and B. We enjoyed your visit, especially your sharp wit and nimble fingers. The piano accompaniment was amazing. Enjoy the rest of the tour, and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Deb and Bill were amazing hosts. The accommodation was better than described and was in a great location. The thing that really separates themselves from the rest are the little things. The amazing and hearty breakfasts that were prepared each morning and even the heated blanket that was warming my bed before my arrival that night. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Markym010
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hi M
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.
Both Bill and I enjoyed our visit(s) around the breakfast table. Sorry I missed the second morning.
What an interesting job you have! It reminded me of the Adventure Camera trips my Daddy used to take when he was able. He always had a great time and told us it should be on our bucket lists. You never know.
See you next time you are through. Take care and blessings on your holiday time
Deb and Bill.