“Two night stay at Glacier Prk Bn'B”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Airdrie, Canada
“Two night stay at Glacier Prk Bn'B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast!! Debbie and Bill were so kind, welcoming and fun! We were in Saskatoon for a classical voice recital and so it was important to me that I found a place for myself and my colleagues that would provide the comfort we needed to enjoy every moment of our concert tour. Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast provided a really good bed in a tidy room with lots of space, warmth in a lovely sitting room with a fire place and with gorgeous, intricate wood carving decor. The food at breakfast was superb and the company was lovely as well! They took an interest in our project and we felt very supported in what we were doing - which was an added bonus!!! Many thanks to Debbie and Bill!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
A&L
It was wonderful having you around the house. So much joy and enthusiasm. We were blessed to have you stay with us.
The evening was well spent! I was hoping to find an appropriate quote from the "Barber of Seville" but did not want to take anything out of context.
Thankyou for the encouraging review. Looking forward to next time.
Deb and Bill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Bill and Deb are wonderful people. I felt right at home the moment I stepped in the front door. Rooms were warm and comfortable. Food was amazing and the conversation stimulating. I hope to have opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
C, thank you for choosing our B and B. We enjoyed your visit, especially your sharp wit and nimble fingers. The piano accompaniment was amazing. Enjoy the rest of the tour, and hopefully we will see you again soon.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Deb and Bill were amazing hosts. The accommodation was better than described and was in a great location. The thing that really separates themselves from the rest are the little things. The amazing and hearty breakfasts that were prepared each morning and even the heated blanket that was warming my bed before my arrival that night. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Markym010
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hi M
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.
Both Bill and I enjoyed our visit(s) around the breakfast table. Sorry I missed the second morning.
What an interesting job you have! It reminded me of the Adventure Camera trips my Daddy used to take when he was able. He always had a great time and told us it should be on our bucket lists. You never know.
See you next time you are through. Take care and blessings on your holiday time
Deb and Bill.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Nice location, close to the university, rooms were clean and well appointed. The people were very friendly / helpful and the food was great! If you need to stay a couple of extra hours before you check out, no problem I would definitely stay at this B+B again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
J
Wonderful to hear from you. I remember your visit, sitting around in the living room and visiting with you, your sister and B-I-L.
Thanks so much for the great and encouraging review.
Let me know when you come back into the city again, would be great to catch up.
Regina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent clean & comfortable rooms. Beautiful and convenient location. Heated blankets were very appreciated during the cold season! A friendly and welcoming environment, with lots of personal touches.

The breakfasts were just amazing! Allergies were accommodated with no problem. Delicious homemade waffles, homemade sausage, eggs made any way you want them, fresh fruit, good juice and coffee, homemade jams.... Everything you could possibly want! Very enjoyable. Would stay again, and recommend to friends and family staying in Saskatoon.

NB: this is a Christian household, with a few unobtrusive religious decorations, and grace was said at breakfast. Not invasive or judging at all, but something to take note of if this would bother you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Good day to all your family K&S
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging review. Bill and I enjoyed having all of you in the house for the weekend. Lots of conversation and laughs.
I am pleased that the breakfast was yummy, it was easy to accommodate the allergies.
Noticed that your "sleep quality" was not to great, please let me know what I can do to improve that, or your next visit, or for other guests.
Greetings to your parents and thanks to them, as well, for the great visit.
Take care until we see you again.
Debbie and Bill
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have stayed twice with Deb and Bill and will continue to try to stay with them, providing they have room, when I am in Saskatoon. The balance the Judts strike is perfect for a B&B. While respecting your privacy should you wish to engage more in conversation and banter- they do brilliantly. Deb's cooking is out of this world. You may need to watch your waistline as you will instantly want to eat everything you see- from her home-made biscuits with infused herbs from their own garden, to buckwheat pancakes and home-made sausages, you will be amazed at just how good her cooking is. Bill is calm, steady, reassuring and very interesting. And of course Timmy, their adorable- and amazingly quiet poodle who is ready with hugs and affectionate looks makes me really feel like I have found an incredible second family in Saskatoon. The room I stayed in is well appointed and "roomy" great with a warming blanket- the location of their home makes for quiet and peaceful nights- I could go on- but need I say more? Thank you Deb and Bill for making me feel so welcome!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Good morning B.C..
Finally time to sit and write you back.
Thank you so much for the time(s) you spent with us at the BnB. What a pleasure to have you in our home and around the breakfast table. We hope that business will bring you back to Saskatoon again and we will get another opportunity to catch up and share time together.
Thank you for the review and all your kind, generous and encouraging words.
Hello to all back at home.
With appreciation
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Thinking of Deb and Bill at Glacier Park B&B brings to mind the classic hymn “Make Me a Blessing”. This phrase sums up the basic core of their being which, in turn, is the source of their success as B&B hosts. They do every reasonable thing to accommodate their guests starting with a very warm welcome.

Their B&B is not fancy; it is tasteful, relaxing, and clean with very comfortable beds. Breakfast is both yummy and healthy, e.g., lemon flavored French toast, home-made sausage, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit and veggies, a variety of nuts, etc.

Their lovely garden was full of bright flowers and a variety of birds when I visited in mid/late August. I wish I lived close enough to return again and again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank megwright4
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Miss M
When I saw the title of your review my head started singing:

Out in the high-ways and by-ways of life,
Many are weary and sad;
Carry the sunshine where darkness is rife,
Making the sorrowing glad.

I think that perhaps we need to post this chorus in the house as a reminder of why we are doing what we do. Thank you very much for your heart-felt, kind, encouraging and insight review. I have a wonderful reminder of you outside in my front flower bed. Thank you for the gift.
holding you close.