“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
moose jaw
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our son and his friend stayed here for one night to attend a University of Saskatchewan Career day. They enjoyed their stay and thought breakfast was great! It was an easy walk to the U of S. We (both sets of parents) appreciated that the boys could stay on their own in a personal and caring place. Thank you so much Deb & Bill!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
K - how wonderful to hear from you. Thank you so much for booking the gent's with us.. Both sets of parents can be proud on their sons. We enjoyed visiting with them, they held their own in conversation, were respectful, helped with clearing the table, appreciated breakfast and left their room and bathroom tidy.
Next time you talk with your M/D sent them our greetings. We have many fond memories of our time spent around their table during "the good old days", back when we where the youngsters.
sent with a hug across the internet.
Debbie and Bill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
East St. Paul
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in B&Bs across Canada and in many other countries and this certainly ranks up there with the best. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious, and Debbie and Bill were most welcoming and interesting. We found that the atmosphere encouraged guests to visit and share experiences. We pass through Saskatoon twice a year and we will definitely make this our overnight stop each time. Thank you Debbie and Bill.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
M & S
Thank you for uplifting review, I had to read it thru a couple of times to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. Running our B&B is truly the best job!
Thank you for staying with us, for all your encouragement when you were here and for your visits with us and the interaction with the other guests.
We look forward to your next visit and the time to catch up.
until then, with appreciation
Debbie and Bill
Portage la Prairie, Canada
Reviewed July 12, 2013

As contemplating the choice of Bed & Breakfast locations in Saskatoon, Glacier Park B & B originally stood out due to the positive reviews posted. My party found it to be all and more. Fun, friendly, warm and with knowledge/ideas for our tourism visit, Bill & Deb welcome each guest to be an integral part of their family, not to mention the 4-footed member who is equally as fond & accepting of visitors. We found that if we wanted quiet time or some company, we were not intruding on their agenda. Bill & Deb both contribute in conversation, sharing from the heart, taking time to listen to people, responding to snippets of information gleaned by a listening ear, contributing peace and serenity. Their home is comfortable, the rooms are well-thought out as to needs - everything a person may require is there; the meals were absolutely wonderful in flavour, variety, colour, freshness, and vitality. We have plans to return to Glacier Park in 2014 and highly recommend Glacier Park Bed & Breakfast to all who visit Saskatoon or need a room for the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
R/P
So pleased to hear from you. Thank you for your heart-felt review. It was a joy to have you in our home and lots of fun as well. Perhaps you will have a Sunday morning next trip, so that we can head out to church together.
Hugs to P from Timmy, along with his special ear kiss.
Looking forward to next spring.
Deb and Bill
Regina, Canada
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a delightful residence and the kindness and warmth shown to us was truly wonderful. The evening was spent with one of the guests who was gifted with the guitar and his voice. The morning's meal was sitting around the table laden with a delicious variety of fresh good foods. What I appreciated the most was the companionship of this warm and compassionate couple.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
J,F & J
I will have to let our "Johnny Cash" know that you mentioned him. He will be pleased. You speak of warm and compassion from Bill and I, that is how we describe you. We were blessed to have you in our home and share time with you and the gents. I still invision us sitting in the front room, enjoying a good discussion and listening to the guitar. The first, and so far the only, time that has happened. You bring out the best in people J.
Thank you for your encouraging, heartfelt and kind review. Perhaps we will cross paths again.
Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first visit to the wonderful city of Saskatoon. I was welcomed immediately and my stay was quite pleasant. The accommodations are very clean, the atmosphere is quite relaxed, and the food was superb. I was very impressed and quite satisfied with the entire experience.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
W. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. The carving weeks are one of the big highlites of our year. Sooooo much work but so many rewards; new friends, good food, wonderful creations from the carvers, visits around the table, sharing faith and life and the promise of future good times.
I enjoyed having you in our home you were full of fun and lively conservations and you enjoyed my food. Hello to your wife from both Bill and I.
Thanks for your encouraging words,
until later
Deb and Bill
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a great expereince hear. The hosts were wonderful, the food was excellent and everything was clean and comfortable. I have reccommended it to everyone I know going anywhere near Saskatoon. This will be one of the best B&Bs you ever stay in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Good morning S
Gosh, you were our first guest this Feb but it seems like just last week you were here. The time running the B&B keeps going by faster and faster.
The weather has finally changed and we are slowly warming up and have actually been able to sit out on the decks. If you are ever back in the summertime we can have breakie on the back deck.
Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments and encouraging words, Both Bill and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks also for the recommendations.
Until later
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this place! My train came in quite late, but Bill and Debbie were very accommodating. After two days on the road I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing place to stay. You'll get a warm welcome, great food and great company. Debbie always made sure I knew where I was going before leaving the house and equipped me with maps, walking tour guides, and bus schedules. I'll forever link my visit to Saskatoon with Bill and Debbie and the hospitality they showed me. Had a great stay and will definitely come back the next time I'm in town!

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Good morning C
It was wonderful having you here. You fit right in with our family and the other guests that were here. It was a delightful two days.
I was amazed that your train made up all the lost time. NO blizzards makes a big difference when traveling on VIA Rail. I hope that the rest of your journey went as well and that you eventfully ended up safe at home.
Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for your loving and generous review.
Until the next time