“First rate accommodation”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My son and I were virgin B&B goers, but thought it sounded like an adventure. So contacted Deb and Bill at Glacier Park, who have converted us to the B&B way. They made you feel like family and for anyone who likes to eat, this is the place for you. The room was spacious and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. We feel like we have made new friends and will definitely visit again. Thanks Deb and Bill.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Howdy S
Hello to S and the rest of your crew.
Each time I use my new stove, I see you and Bill working on it. Thank you for your help in balancing it and sliding it around. Anyone that reads this needs to know, this was beyond the requirements for staying here and receiving breakfast. You were so helpful and encouraging.
Bill and I are thrilled that we were able to make your first B&B experience a positive one. Now that you have done it once, you will find it harder to stay in hotels/motels, (not that there is anything wrong with them), but B&Bing is a different type of stay.
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are looking forward to your next stay.
Blessings and peace
Deb and Bill

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Debbie and Bill are welcoming and gracious hosts. Their beautiful home is very clean, comfortable, and full of thoughtful details to make the stay special. Debbie is more than willing to address dietary restrictions, which made breakfast a stress free (and delicious) event. We had planned on booking a hotel room ... are glad we did not.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

J&M
How great to re-connect with you. Bill and I realize that your weekend was very booked with family and appointments and we were pleased that you were able to make some time to sit and visit with us. You were probably tired when you go home!
It was a pleasure to have you in the house and cooking for you is NO problem. Easy in fact.
thanks again for the visit and staying with us, we are also pleased that you chose to stay at a B&B instead of a hotel.
blessings and peace to both of you, enjoy the spring.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Glacier Park B&B for two nights while on a course at U of S. The owners were warm, welcoming, and made me feel very much at home. Their home is absolutely beautiful and I was very comfortable & relaxed during my stay. Food was delicious! Thanks, Debbie & Bill (and Tim the dog too), for making my stay a really nice one!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Hello from Saskatoon
Hi C, I hope your exam went well and that you have arrived back in MJ, safe and sound. We had a super visit with you .

We had a great weekend at church and home and Easter lunch with the kids.
Today I clean and do laundry and tomorrow more guests arrive. What a life! LOVE IT!
I posted the picture of you and Timmy on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to the next visit, if and when it happens. I checked, after you left, to make sure Tim was still here. ;-)))))

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for my trip, and due to the concerts and other things going on in the community. I decided to stay at a B&B. I have not stayed in a B & B before, so I was a little hesitant. When I met Debbie and Bill, they were very warming and inviting. The energy of the place was very positive. The food was great!! There were always baked goods around to nibble on. It was a great experience for me, and I will be back next year!! Dwayne

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

D
Saskatoon has been so busy, as you mentioned! This is a good thing for the B&B owners in our fair city. The best part of the situation is that we get to introduce many "newbies" to travelling the B&B way . Like you, they realize it is a different way to travel; more intimate, cozier, friendly and often tastier.
Thank you for staying with us and for you encouraging words. Bill and I are pleased that you are planning to stay with us next year.
Blessings to you at work, play and with your family.
until later

Reviewed March 31, 2013

While this BnB isn't as close to the city center, it is worth the drive. The hosts are phenomenal, warm and loving. I have stayed there twice, one night each visit. They accommodate for special dietary needs, they make everything from scratch, they put on a full spread for breakfast, they really do it right. They have ample bedding and linens, comfy beds, a great little poodle, I have nothing but good things to say about this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

C/M
Well people - what a hectic time for you. Bill and I are so pleased that you are able to stay with us, as the situation allows, and feel at home. Both of you move in and settle in immediately.
I know that your journey is a hard and long one and I am blessed to have you rest your heads here and share with us, a small portion of this time.
Thank you so much for your review, you write as you speak: honest, sincere and always encouraging.
Until the next time let me know if there is anything I can do from this end.
hugs across the miles.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Glacier Park B&B a few months ago for 2 nights. The hosts were both very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay above and beyond what we expected. The food was delicious. On our first night there when we arrived late, we even had a bonus of a freshly made cake, and other baked goods that were a surprize.

The location seemed quite good as well. We were in a quiet neighbourhood, but within close distant of University and downtown/restaurants. If we go back to Saskatoon we will definitely stay there again. On our last day, Debbie even gave us home made soap to take home. Very kind gesture! Many thanks for making our stay feel so welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

T&T
I received a gift this morning when I opened my email...... your review, thankyou.
It was great having you in our home. Good company, easy to please, hearty eaters, tidy and quiet. Thank you!
We would enjoy having you stay again. Next time I can have some muffins ready..... let me know what you like the best. Or maybe an apple pie. Remind me!
Thanks for the wonderful review.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed last night , first time this year , fantastic food and warm friendly hosts , have small poodle doggie as well that likes to play quiely and takes the edge off being in a strange place. Timmy is my favourite little doggie now, no hair, this B&B is spotless!

Gregge

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Gregge
Thank you so much for the wonderful visit. Hopefully this was just the first of many for 2013. We always feel like family when we sit and visit with you. Your puppy is ALWAYS so well behaved and a real lady when she is in the house.
I need to send reviewer #4 a thank you for referring us to you.
Bill and I look forward to your next trip to Saskatoon. Rest assured that a comfy bed/room will be ready for you and yours.
With appreciation for your encouraging words and comments.