“From Spain, BEST PLACE”

GreenLeadersGold level
Cadiz, Spain
“From Spain, BEST PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I really recommend this wonderful place...they made me feel confortable at home and peace..is the best way to know how canadian people live. Wonderfull breakfast.. and wonderful couple.
Realmente recomiendo este lugar para hospedarse...una pareja MARAVILLOSA en todos los sentidos..tipica familia canadiense, habitaciones muy acogdoras.. lugar tranquilo, limpio, desayuno impresionante...EL MEJOR SITIO EN SASKATOON...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank machela01
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Machela
During your visit in our home, you introduced me to Spain and it's beauty! You shared your love of, not only your home country but also your love of Canada. I have learned to appreciate and love Canada even more since we opened the B&B and you added to that appreciation.

Thank you for sharing your time, your journey, your vibrancy and beauty with us.
Blessings to you and yours.
Debbie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I stopped for two nights at the Glacier Park in September 2012. We found it not only first-rate accommodation but a very pleasant social experience. The facilities were most satisfactory and the breakfasts excellent but the more important thing was the hosts. Bill and Debbora are not only good hosts but extremely interesting people. They added much to our visit to Saskatoon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Larry D
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
L/R
It was grand having you stay with us, Bill and I both enjoyed the time we sat with you and visited. On top of that, even more fun, was your quick and delightful sense of humour. Pleased you are home safe and warm.
Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement.
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

As a new comer to Saskatoon I couldn't have got a better place for my family then Glacier Park Bed&Break Fast. Its located in a nice peaceful location,beautiful house and a lovely couple Deb and Bill as your host. The services are excellent, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the break fast is awesome made out of fresh food.
Any immigrants coming to Saskatoon should stay at this lodge as the hosts have a lot of wisdom which can make your settlement process very fast and effective.I came to Saskatoon as a newcomer and I got a lot of settlement guidance l from Deb and Bill without which my settlement experience would have been a lot rougher.
The most important thing is the hosts are very caring, generous and treat you as a part of the family.If you want to make your visit to Saskatoon memorable, please dont think twice GLACIER PARK B&B is the place to make your self at home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
AR and R
What a time you have had! Coming to Canada, jetlag, new food, new city/bus system, different shopping/groceries, government papers, hospitalization papers, SIN numbers, job application, schooling, kindergarten, housing, blah blah blah. Good gracious, you have done a fantastic job of settling in, and in such a short amount of time.
Both Bill and I are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you as friends/family.
God's continued blessings on your endeavors..
Schenefeld, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Glacier Park Bed&Breakfast offers you everything.
I just had the greatest, most awesome stay one could ever have.
The hosts are warm-hearted and care for you all the time.
The meal is great and hand-made and fresh daily.
Located in a quiet and neat area it does not take long to get to downtown - maybe half an hour by walk.
The rooms are nice and big, the bathroom offers more than everything.
Everything is very clean and neat yet you could enjoy the friendly and familiar atmosphere of this place.
If I will ever come back to Saskatoon, definitely I am going to stay here again.
I would honestly recommend the B&B to all kinds of people.

Room Tip: all rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Nat. What a delight to have you with us in ToonTown. You were delightful to have as a guest. We admire your fortitude while you travel across this vast land. Enjoy the east side of Canada.
You missed the snow by three days, we are now in a winter wonderland, it is Beautiful.
Until the next time, Blessings and safe Travel
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Glacier Park B&B holds a special place in my heart. Prior to Glacier Park B&B being founded, I was lucky enough to find myself to be one of its first occupants as I worked my way through a grueling final 2 years of an engineering degree. Debbie & Bill offered their home to me and without their love and support i probably wouldn't be where I am today. Now that I am a successful professional, I wouldn't dream of staying any where else whenever I have to return to Saskatoon for business. Every night that you stay at this B&B is like stepping into a "home away from home". The love filled atmosphere of their home cannot be matched and Mr & Mrs J. (Bill & Debbie) cook one heck of meal for breakfast to get your day started. They go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I cannot wait until I able to return for another visit!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank EricFesta
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Hello Calgary! E and M.
What joy, this morning, to see your review come thru my account. Thank you so much for all the great times. Bill and I look forward to each of your visits, catching up with news and sharing many a laugh. Thanks for all the times you have made this place, your "home away from home".
with love
Mrs. J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been traveling for about a month wile I mostly stayed at motels. Since there was non available in the area, I tryed my luck for the first time with a b&b.
I was very lucky to come across this place. Imidietly, the wonderful couple made me feel at home.
The room was very comfortable, clean and organized.
In the morning I recived a full hot, home made breakfast - just like home.

• Stayed September 2012
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
We are pleased that we were able to make your first B&B booking a pleasant, welcoming and tasty experience. I hope that you had the "trip of a lifetime" thru the National Parks at Banff and Jasper and the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller.
Enjoy your time in Alaska and North West Territories, the road trip up the Alaska Highway is another great adventure.
Thanks for sharing your evening with us.
Blessings on your time in Canada.
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a memorable visit to Saskatoon in August, and count ourselves so blessed to have found Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast in which to spend our four days. Debbie and Bill could not have been more kind and they did so much to make our stay comfortable and welcoming. We had a super room, with the most comfortable bed and a bathroom supplied with our every need. The breakfasts were sumptuous occasions, with a beautifully laid table, laden with delicious varied feasts, carefully prepared by Debbie. Every consideration is given to guests, nothing is too much trouble, we were made to feel very special friends of the family. I would definitely recommend Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast as a most hospitable home in which to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Oh Angela, Mike and Teddy, what a joy it was to have you in our home. Yesterday Teddy was in the local paper. He is famous and WE MET him personally.
We had such a wonderful visit with you, sitting on the deck, sharing a glass (bottle) of wine and sharing life experiences. Thank you so much for sharing your time with us. Perhaps our paths will cross again, that would be wonderful.
Love and hugs