“slow”

Poached Breakfast Bistro
Ranked #8 of 670 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast restaurant in the same building as Flint Saloon in the evenings
Saskatoon, Canada
“slow”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We went early on a Sat. morning with no wait for seating. The service was friendly but slow. The menu is very interesting and varied, prices are good. The food was great!!! The coffee was good but no refills offered???? We enjoyed the bacon roll ups- so good. The dill in the Hollandaise was a nice touch.

Ottawa
“A weekday early breakfast will be the best time for a seat”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Go to Poached for breakfast! That was the recommendation to my husband and me, in Saskatoon for a long weekend. A 9am Monday morning drop-in was a good time to get a seat - we found that out. The menu is quite extensive, but the ordinary-sounding Breakfast plate was the choice, and they came with a different touch of croquettes and mixed green salad - looked and tasted great.
The disappointment for me was that they did not have decaffeinated coffee - would seem like an ordinary request. I heard another patron also ask, and he was equally surprised. Maybe this addition should be made.

1 Thank peacealways
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The food here is good and considering the size of the venue it is understandable that you have to wait for a while to get in. What is not acceptable is the two hours wait for your food. So many waitresses in such a small place with few tables and such slow service! Something doesn't add up!

Palm Harbor, Florida
“One of My favorites”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

this restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants I have ever been too... The brunches are top notch. Give the eggs Benedict a try... probably the best one ever.

Visited July 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“I go for the crab cakes”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I work graveyard shifts so when I get off work its kinda hard to get a great breakfast/supper I stumbled across this place I ve been twice ive had no issues & food was unique & flavorful mmmmm I try to be objective & fair when giving reviews they have an unique menu great coffee wut more do u want?