“Great little place with a special breakfast!!”

Poached Breakfast Bistro
Ranked #9 of 666 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast restaurant in the same building as Flint Saloon in the evenings
North Battleford
“Great little place with a special breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a special breakfast place in town to pamper
me and my daughter after I picked her up at the airport.
The reviews on Trip Advisor sounded equally awesome and interesting and so did we drive downtown in order to get spoiled.

Once we have found it (which took us a while), we got seated after a short wait of about 5 minutes we had a nice table. The menu is not overloaded and each meal is nicely explained.
The sevice was excellent and although we waited a while until we got our food it was well worth the wait.
The food was excellent, very different than anything else in town, high end presentation and very tasty.
The beverages are seved in a little too small glasses for my taste and there no refills without cost.
But other than that no complaints whatsoever!
Highly recommendable for
everyone who likes something
special and enough time to enjoy!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Prairiefoodlover

Saskatoon
“Best Breakfast in Saskatoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The menu does not have your average breakfast choices. It is very different in the best way possible. I always find myself having a hard time choosing what to get and the menu changes frequently so its hard to have tried everything. The American Breakfast has everything you would want. The pecan bacon roll ups are to die for. The salad that comes with all egg meals is so fresh and delicious. And the prices are very reasonable. Only downside is it is a very small place therefore gets full fast especially on weekends so be prepared to go early or be prepared to wait. They don't do reservations.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ajo17
St. Albert, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I asked my husband on our early drive from Moose Jaw what he would like for breakfast. He said a poached egg. So I googled it and found this amazing place in Saskatoon! Checked the ratings and sure enough it lived up to its name!
Amazing breakfast and service. A great breakfast with class! Will definitely recommend to all my friends heading east! Looking forward to visiting again!
And check out the artwork by one of the staff! It rocks!

• Visited July 2013
“Best place for breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I loved this place very much. Jazz music in the back ground and the food was excellent. I can not stop raving about this place. The best restaurant I have eaten at in a long time. If you go once you will not be disappointed and come back for more

Saskatoon, Canada
“One of the Best Breakfasts in Saskatoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I love going to Poached! Nice atmosphere and always a great breakfast. Especially good if you're looking for good coffee and something more than a greasy spoon breakfast. Flavours on the menu change regularly, but whether you want sweet or savoury, you're sure to find something you'll like: from poached eggs over asparagus to crab cakes, eggs benedict, french toast and crepes all regularly featured on the menu. If you're not sure what to get, the standard breakfast plate is a safe bet: eggs your way, bagel/toast, herbed butter, potato croquettes, bacon roll-ups (or choice of other meat) and spinach salad with goat cheese. The bacon rollups and other tasty things can be ordered as side extras. If you don't get there early expect to wait.

1 Thank PrairieBigSky