“Most terrible food ever”
Review of Doc Hollandaise - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doc Hollandaise
Cuisines: Canadian
Saskatoon, Canada
“Most terrible food ever”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We ordered Greek ribs. My wife's salad was full of bacon bits that were as hard as gravel. My chicken soup had an extreme amount of pepper, barely edible. The Greek ribs were so salty that my wife could not eat them and I could eat very little. The French fries were also too salty. ]
I was stupid enough to pay for this terrible meal. This is the first time in my life that I write a review. I am still furious and I cannot understand why they are in business.

• Visited December 2013

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“A lot more than breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If hollandaise is something you - like most of the world - generally eat before noon, don't be put off by the name. This is a good solid every day spot with friendly service and pleasant surroundings.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank John S
“Not as good”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We recently had gone to this restaurant and ordered the most likely foods of ribs and steak. We were disappointed with the amount of grease that was on the plate. They have reduced their standards and we will not be going back. Everything seemed greasy and it should not have. The vegees, the rice, etc., was greasy.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very comfortable Dining”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My daughters and I ate supper there. The service was good and the meal excellent. We were welcomed by the owner which my youngest daughter was impressed with. We were seated by the fireplace and it just made it a very enjoyable atmosphere for family outing. We will eat there again, next time for breakfast perhaps, I hear it is very good and the price point is reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Audrey P
Alberta
“We'd eat here again”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate brunch here - my DH, 3 kids and myself. Food was hot, came very quickly and our waitress was very nice. Our 12 year old has autism, so his behaviour can be quirky - Reanne took it all in stride. Prices may have been a bit on the high side, but all in all, it was a good meal.
The plates were beautiful, not the typical white stoneware I'd expect from a hotel restaurant.

• Visited November 2012