“Bien”

Avocado Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Canadian
“Bien”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Avocado for the first time. Wings were on special when you bought alcohol drinks and also bought tacos. The wings were just average and the alcohol seemed very expensive to me! I guess that is why I don't drink much anymore! LOL The tacos were awesome!

• Visited February 2013

“Yumm!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Food selection was good - flatbread pizza was delicious! Service was great. Priced well. Used the outdoor patio to eat - very comfortable.

Visited July 2012
saskatoon
“great experience”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went to Avocado for a bite on wed night. . Our server-Star- was great. I requested a twist on the pork meal-to be sliced thin and charred-and without hesitation they accomodated my request. Thanks to Star for asking and to the chef for looking after customer requests so efficiently.The 1/2 price wine promotion they had drew us in but the great service we received will make us return often.Well done

Visited February 2013
1 Thank joe t
Saskatoon
“AWESOME”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Good mexican food with a fun atmosphere and the dishes are GREAT. I'd say better than Amigo's for sure! (No live band here though).

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your time - didn't get meal”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to Avacados for lunch today as I hadn't been there in awhile. Well it is fair to say that this place has not improved, if not GOTTEN WORSE. The restaurant was full (which is unusual from my experiences), however there was no staff. After 10 mins of not being helped, I noticed that I hadn't seen one waitress, and not one table had their food. A few mins later I received water (wasn't asked what I liked to drink) and then proceeded to watch the one gentleman take every tables order at the same time. After waiting another 30-40 mins and only a couple tables with their food, my lunch partner and I decided to leave. The tables next to us were getting very upset. When we left, the gentleman yelled to the kitchen to cancel our order. Seems like they hadn't even started anyway. An hour at lunch without even cooking my meal = NEVER AGAIN. This restaurant is well know for having the worst service in the city, and they definetly lived up to their reputation today. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY GOING HERE.

• Visited December 2012