“Great Museum”

Ukraianian Museum of Canada
Ranked #6 of 95 things to do in Saskatoon
Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you love History and learning about different cultures etc. this is a definite place to go and tour.

2  Thank Adeline G

Reviewed September 22, 2012

a lovely compilation of ukrainian canadian history. nicely laid out clothing, documents and artifacts. well worth the visit!

2  Thank boxsterbenz
Reviewed September 12, 2012

There is alot to see and learn of the Ukrainian heritage. Allow extra time to take in all the exhibit's and the beutiful culturial experience. Highly recommeded.

2  Thank MUZIKM
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stopped here when in Saskatoon, and so glad we did. I had just done a history search of my grand and great grandparents journey to Canada, and seeing the museum, they helped fill in the story of what they would have had to go through when coming to Canada. I just wish they would have had a book with the same information in it I would have certainly bought it. Also, the displays by the collector of the clothing, etc was absolutely wonderful. It's hard to imagine them coming to Canada wearing their traditional clothing. It brought back the research I had just done. Also was able to stock up on my pysanky supplies for when I get back home. So glad we were able to stop here. They have done a wonderful job!!

2  Thank Fishcat
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We really liked the layout and displays in this museum. It is in a very good, well maintained building. Many of the artifacts appear to be unique. A wonderful collection. The gift shop is absolutely excellent with a broad variety of products. Will definitely appeal to those of Ukranian descent. Fascinating stories for those who are not...

3  Thank AvidTravellerCalgary