“Saboroso”

Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 703 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 1-306-249-4454website-renata@saboroso.ca
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Awesome place to eat,you get alot of food for your money

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Went for supper with my wife in March 2012. We had a reservation booked in advance that we didn't have any trouble getting.

This was our 2nd visit to Saboroso (first time was during their first week of operation) and we both really enjoyed ourselves. The service was really good. The gauchos and waitress were by often and always friendly. And the food tasted great.

There seemed to be a little less selection in the salad bar area compared to our first visit, but still enough that neither of us were disappointed.

The main attraction is the rodizio, but there are some good choices on the menu as well. My sister is a vegetarian and was really happy with the meal she had during our first visit so it isn't only a carnivore's restaurant.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

A really new experience for Saskatoon. great place for carnivores.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food was so-so, the amount of seasoning salt was too much so prepared to wake up in the middle of the night to drink some water. I don't know where they get their beef from but I am guessing not from western Canada. For $40, one would expect more.

The service was sporadic; I realize this was a Saturday night and the place was packed, so either hire more waiters or have more food available.

To top it off, our waitress told us with a group of 8,which we were, or more they usually add a 15% tip

We would not recommend this place and if the 8 of us tell 8 of our friends who tell 8 of their friends....

1  Thank dlan0r
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have not eaten anything bad here. Everything I tried off the rodizio was wonderful, especially the pineapple and the rosemary lamb. The rodizio is really well priced, considering how much you get to eat.

My only complaint, would be that for the price, I felt that the appetizers were quite small. I also felt that the price to get just the side items buffet was a little high.

The guys that bring around the meat swords are super attentive, friendly and very cute ;)