“Delicious!”

Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Saboroso Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 703 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 1-306-249-4454website-renata@saboroso.ca
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have not eaten anything bad here. Everything I tried off the rodizio was wonderful, especially the pineapple and the rosemary lamb. The rodizio is really well priced, considering how much you get to eat.

My only complaint, would be that for the price, I felt that the appetizers were quite small. I also felt that the price to get just the side items buffet was a little high.

The guys that bring around the meat swords are super attentive, friendly and very cute ;)

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We dined here last night for my mom's 60th birthday. The atmosphere is warm and modern and the service was very good. The rodizio concept is new to Saskatoon so make sure you make a reservation.

They have all you can eat salads, breads and starch stations buffet-style. The gauchos come around to your table with meat when you have the green block facing up. You can order off the menu if you're a vegetarian or don't want the rodizio. Unfortunately there's not much of a selection. Personally I won't be going back here any time soon. I'm not much of a meat eater so the $34 price tag is a bit steep. I'm also not a big fan of buffet-style eating.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We did not try the speciality but watched it go by. We had every appetizer on the menu except on and all the special apps; total of about 10. All but one were fantastic. May do to speciality next time. Great decor. Service was everywhere. Make a reservation. We walked in. They do save the tables by the door for walkins.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Myself, my daughter and her boyfriend visited Saboroso on Sat Jan. 28. We had an 8:00 p.m. reservation, and after a short wait in the lounge we were seated. They make a deadly Caeser and the highlight is the bacon wrapped green bean that sits atop your drink! Service was efficient and friendly. It was my first time at a Brazilian Steakhouse, so they explained the process to us, and after ordering a bottle of wine we headed off to sample the salad and 'starches' buffet. It was quite delightful with something for everyone. Once back at our table the 'gouchos' began coming by with 'swords' full of assorted meats.... filet mignon wrapped in bacon, pork tenderloin in a creamy and tasty sauce, assorted other beef , as well as chicken wings. We saw sausage going past at one point but did not taste it. If you don't care to sample any more meat you simply turn the wooden block on your table to red and they don't stop...turn it back to green and they resume offering you meat. We saw that other people were ordering off the 'normal' menu with lobster etc. on their plates, but the best part about this is the experience. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank tarasm0m
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The service was excellent and the atmosphere was unique, but the food was not very good at all. The "salads" were bland and the meat was mediocre at best. The chicken was good, but the beef and pork were over done, tough and over spiced. My mom had the paella, which was also bland. The dessert was decent but I don't think I will ever go back.

1  Thank kerryandy_12