“Very Impressed, Best Buffet Experience EVER”

Four Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 703 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had relatives in from BC and the USA over a weekend in September and decided to gather the group of 12 for supper at the Park Town Hotel's restaurant for the view and choice of buffet or menu.

We could not have been happier. Our service was wonderful. The girls handling our table were very friendly and helpful, as was the (comic?) chef at the buffet.

The buffet was incredible. The main entree was turkey and I have never had turkey outside of home done this well! The mixed vegetables were bright and fresh, the stuffing aromatic and flavourful. Soups and salads bountiful and enticing. I could have eaten all day just off the salads!

The dessert was really well done, let me name a few as I am sure I can't remember them all....warm crisp, chocolate fountain with fruit, squares, cakes, trifle, soft ice cream and toppings. Oh my word.

We were full, we were happy. There wasn't a misstep with anything and the value was very good.

I highly recommend and I will be back.

Right, I should mention that it is right on the riverbank and the visitors as well as residents enjoyed our window-side seats and view of the South Saskatchewan River.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We booked the room adjoining the restaurant for our parents' 50th anniversary celebration on September 9th. The service we received was outstanding, from Sue who assisted with the booking, to the hostess and bartender that worked the evening. The food was fantastic. The room is immaculate with an updated decor and an amazing view of the river. Our guests and, more importantly, our parents were all thoroughly impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone hosting a small wedding or similar event. (The room comfortably hosts about 70 people).

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a good restaurant if you are just too tired to venture out looking for other restaurants.
They have specials for dinner. During my stay it was evening of seafood which included few salmon dishes prepared differently, and a mussels dish.
I ordered the Cajun style salmon dish which comes with a salad, soup, bread, and two side orders to choose from a variety of sides.
The waiter was a very young student from the nearby University of Saskatchewan like many of the staff working there. He was excellent despite his misleading youth appearance.
Overall very good dining experience.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

A very varied menu with great price, services and taste.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Really, really boring food. I eat here out of convenience, as I often stay at the Park Town. I ordered a veggie burger and was charged $1 extra for a slice of pickle, and another $1 for a slice of onion to top it. Seriously?

2  Thank Kyle741