“A hidden gem in Saskatoon!”

The Garden Grille & Bar
Ranked #303 of 671 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Bringing the traditional patio experience indoors with award-winning, house-smoked meats, BBQ sauces and brines. Fresh, local ingredients are prepared by our team of chefs, serving dishes that celebrate the backyard dining table. Build Your Own Salad or Burgers at lunch, share a BBQ platter for dinner, or wake up to Saskatoon's best brunch. An intimate and inspired dining experience - located in the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown.
Saskatoon, Canada
“A hidden gem in Saskatoon!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was first introduced to this restaurant by Groupon and I am so glad I was!

I have been here several times now and enjoyed my meal every time. Our meals has always been cooked to perfection and the servers have always been attentive.

This is one place that I always recommend to people for the food...especially the steak! One of the best steaks I have ever had from a restaurant was here...and if you know me...that is saying a lot because steak is my favorite food group but I normally have to make it myself to get a steak this good!

Eat here and enjoy!

• Visited February 2014

Kindersley, Canada
“Great food and great prices”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

All food ordered looked great, tasted great and the cost was very affordable. The breakfast buffet in the morning was also great!

Visited August 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Heaping plateful of more praise...”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Once again, I have to review The Great North American Grill. Just had Father's Day brunch there and once again, top quality Sunday Brunch for a very good price. Many brunches are too big, overwhelming, and one never knows how long the items have been out. This place is just the right presentation of food which is constantly kept fresh. From custom omelettes (including egg white!) to waffles, fresh salads, bagels, croissants, danishes, juices, shrimp, oysters, and amazing deserts. It's all wonderful. BUT! The best thing on this brunch table is the smoked Steel Head trout which I'm told is from lake Diefenbaker. (who knew). They have their own smoker onsite and this fish is "eyes roll back in your head" good! Thanks to Chef Kelley who was onboard today for checking with patrons to see how everything was to their liking. Kelley, my answer is still a resounding YES!
The wait staff is wonderful, and the coffee is yummy. They also serve Starbucks coffee in lobby for purchase if you need a quick one to go.

Bravo Hilton Garden Inn. You've got a home-run here!

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate here while overnighting at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is right across the street from TCU Place (very handy). The staff was attentive without being annoying. After starters, I ordered a Medium steak. The steak came out Well Done. It tasted good, I was hungry, so I did not send it back. I did, however, mention it to my server, and told him not to worry about it.

Despite asking them not to worry about it, they wanted to ensure I had a great experience. They took a percentage off my bill, and gave me a dessert to boot. Very professional. I will eat here again next time I'm in Saskatoon.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food quality and service. Perfect for the business Traveller”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

With much experience in travel and hotel dining, this place is always a refreshing change and a great experience well beyond what one would expect in a hotel that isn't selling a 5 star-priced experience.

• Visited May 2013