“Great service, good food”

The Garden Grille & Bar
Ranked #330 of 697 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Bringing the traditional patio experience indoors with award-winning, house-smoked meats, BBQ sauces and brines. Fresh, local ingredients are prepared by our team of chefs, serving dishes that celebrate the backyard dining table. Build Your Own Salad or Burgers at lunch or share a BBQ platter for dinner. An intimate and inspired dining experience - located in the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate here while overnighting at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is right across the street from TCU Place (very handy). The staff was attentive without being annoying. After starters, I ordered a Medium steak. The steak came out Well Done. It tasted good, I was hungry, so I did not send it back. I did, however, mention it to my server, and told him not to worry about it.

Despite asking them not to worry about it, they wanted to ensure I had a great experience. They took a percentage off my bill, and gave me a dessert to boot. Very professional. I will eat here again next time I'm in Saskatoon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

With much experience in travel and hotel dining, this place is always a refreshing change and a great experience well beyond what one would expect in a hotel that isn't selling a 5 star-priced experience.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good food and fast service, very basic decor. Convenient for hectic business days. Grab n go option available.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This restaurant is the new Hilton Garden in Saskatoon. I've not had any other meal there except the Sunday brunch. If you are in Saskatoon. You've got to go. I've eaten at most of the Sunday brunches opinion town and let me say, this is the best kept secret and very reasonable priced.

The "spread" is perfect. Not overwhelming like some places. Everything is kept fresh. Tons of fresh seafood, including a wood smoked whle salmon which they smoke on site in thier own smoke house. There is a chef at the brunch bar waiting to make you a custom omelette. The coffee is Starbucks, which I love, if the restaurant manger is around, be sure to thank him for a great experience.

There are a few staff members that are too notch and always prompt. Occasional there have been a couple of staff that seem disorganized, and hard to get the attention of when you want coffee refills, etc. the staff chef is excellent

This is a great deal for under $20 per person. Nshoukd be ranked one of the best brunches in town!

3  Thank Gerard S