“Bad Buffet / Cold food”

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Buffet / Cold food”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had bad experience. We were 3 people. When we reached the restaurant, servers never gave us the bigger table. The table was too small.
When we reached nobody came to our table, Appetizers were missing from buffet. We waited and than we went to main course. Nobody asked for Naan. I guess the servers were more focused on serving white people than us since we were Asians and I guess they thought we are not good for there business.
Bad service, will never step IN again. Chef came from inside and was checking other white guest for quality of food but never stopped at our table, which was missing naan and samosa.
As Asians we are not welcome there...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rahul K

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“its good”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

i love their butter chicken...its just gr8...i went there with my family...very clean...n u have lot of to choose...with your own taste...good one

• Visited May 2012
Saskatoon, SK
“Best Indian food in town!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Went to Kabab King for the second time today and definitely not disappointed. It's fresh, delicious and provides plenty of selection.Other than being tucked away in an obscure location, I can't figure out why this place isn't busier.

My wife and I tried the previous Indian place that occupied this location a few years ago, and that classified as one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. So it was with a bit of trepidation that we ventured into Kabab King.

We were pleasantly surprised to find an array of delicious curries, some of the best pakora I've tasted and fresh, real naan (none of that reheated superstore junk). Highly recommend it and will definitely be back!

2 Thank Drew S
Saskatoon
“Best Indian / Pakistani Buffet in Saskatoon”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very good food at a reasonable price. Their naan bread and butter chicken (sweet) is the best in the city (according to myself and my wife ;-) ) Their buffet changes from day to day and always has a nice selection of vegetarian dishes as well as some very flavorful meat dishes.

If you decide to get crazy and order off the menu you can order some even more interesting dishes like lamb vindaloo or spicy butter chicken.

The only slight negative is that the restaurant itself is a bit practical in design and certainly does not excite your imagination when you enter it. However if you are there for the food then perhaps the restaurants design will not bother you overmuch.

If you are an Indian food fan in Saskatoon then you definitely should try this place out. In my opinion it is better and cheaper than the Taj Mahal and outshines Moghul Divine in most respects. If you do not like it feel free to come back and complain to me :-).

• Visited June 2011