“Wonderful Evening”

Carver's Steakhouse - Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon
Reserve with OpenTable
Carver's Steakhouse - Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 688 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 21 Street East
Description: The best cuts of steaks accompanied by an extensive wine and select bourbon menu awaits you at Carver's. In a modern and stylish ambiance, you'll find a place to focus and enjoy what's in front of you: your meal, your wine, your close friends or an intimate guest. Intimate, stylish, and welcoming - Carver's is your steakhouse for today.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great Filet Mignon, nice salad, good gelato. Fantastic service! Pleasant decor. We went for a staff Christmas dinner, and had a wonderful time. We were in the Hampton Room, which easily sat 20 or 25 people. It was decorated nicely, and we had the most attentive staff. No idea about the price - sorry.

2  Thank Julie Ann C
There are newer reviews for Carver's Steakhouse - Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Perfectly cooked rare filet. Lovely, classic ambiance and service to match. Dont miss the crab cake appetizers. And of course the creme brule!

2  Thank wendyholm
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I was quite disappointed with Carver's Steakhouse. My husband ordered the Porterhouse steak and it tasted as though it had been fried before it was cooked; thereby giving it a charred taste. The steamed mussels were alright but the broth was rather bland and I actually needed to add salt to it and I don't add salt to anything. The risotto was slightly over cooked and gummy. The filet medallions were quite tender but for $40 I would have expected more than 3 small pieces. Overall, for the cost ($150 for 2 ppl) I wouldn't recommend Carver's to anyone.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by my daughter, who had really enjoyed a meal at Carvers. My wife, our two guests and I enjoyed wonderful steak and prime rib. Service was excellent and attentive. I suggest making reservations as it is not very big, and it was busy.

3  Thank BigAlks
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food, service, menu and ambiance was perfect! Great meal-especially the steak which was cooked to perfection.

2  Thank Janay P