“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It has been open about 3 years and is great
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Friendly staff delicious food! Very yummy rice and beans, they sometimes have oxtail it's so delicious..just thinking of it is making me hungry! One of my favorite spots!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Having read many positive reviews, I was very eager to try this place, but was not as good as I was hoping. I had a spicy porkchop dish, and my wife had the mahi mahi special. She quite liked her dish, and mine was good, but not great. It was a fun atmosphere and very friendly staff, the food just didn't quite measure up to what I was hoping for. I would probably eat here again and try something else as it seems like a pretty popular spot.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This is the restaurant with the most relaxed (without being sloppy) atmosphere I've been in Saskatoon. Tables and chairs are mismatched and in different colors, most of the decor is handmade, and there's a general lack of frills and pretension, yet it all works out to make you feel at home. And the food... Simple and delicious. Those dough cakes (they have a man's name I can't remember) were so tasty, I asked for seconds. Then my friend asked for the Mahi Mahi and I for the lamb and roasted potatoes. Best decisions ever: never tasted juicier fish, done perfectly, and for the lamb... Gosh, I wish I had an extra stomach. But I knew I had to order the key lime pie, and that was the crowning jewel of the whole experience. Service is quick and you can tell the servers are not over stressed. I'll definetly go back.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I have been going to this place for years. Great food and great people. They offer neat choices like goat and ox tail. Ask for an Eddie special at the bar!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

You have to try this place out! Great food, portions, and fair prices.
I have recommended this place to everyone I know.