“Will stay there again”

Best Western Blairmore
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

It was a great place to stay. Staff were great rooms were clean and it was quiet. We were on the first floor by the pool and it was quiet. I will stay here the next time I'm in toon town. They were almost full and not quite ready for us so they gave us a late checkout theThe gentleman that took care of the pool in the morning was helpful and a great representative of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jkmac2012
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate the wonderful compliments and hope to see you soon

Reviewed May 16, 2013

When I arrived at the hotel I was checked in and had my key in less than three minutes, I then went to park my car and get my luggage. Then out the blue the young man from the check-in desk showed up with my pricey sunglasses I had lest behind. I thank you for caring enough to do that.
Back in the hotel, the lobby is classy, the elevator, quiet and solid, the hallways detailed with beautiful carpeting and lighting. Then I opened the door to my room and WOW compared to the other dozen or so hotels i've stayed at in Toon Town, this room was large , clean, smelled like new, had the most comfortable king size bed, flat screen TV, double sinks, jetted tub, glass and stainless steel shower, microwave, refrigerator, leather couch, bar, writing desk and best of all the TV remote is sanitized and comes in a sanitary pouch. The free breakfast was certainly the best free breakfast i've had at a hotel in recent memory.
Would I recommend the Best Western Blairemore? Did I mention it was clean and smelled like new?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest

We all happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to also thank for recommending our hotel to other guests to stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

When I called to book, they were full so I ended up with an executive king for 4 adults. I thought the room rate was quite pricey (all of Saskatoon seems to have hotel rates that are above normal) but it was the location that we were after. I wasn't prepared for the hotel to be this nice! I was worried with 2 king beds in a room that it would seem we were crowding each other out but this was not the case. Lots of space. A large bathroom with jacuzzi tub, 2 sinks and a large glassed in shower. The room also has a fridge, microwave and a safe. Area in the corner with a desk and chair. Room was extremely clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel staff (front desk, cleaning staff and pool person) were really friendly. There were nice little touches as a larger continental breakfast of cereals, yogurt, make-it-yourself-waffles, eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes and varieties of breads for toasting. The other thing that I thought was a really thoughtful idea for travellers is the little bins at the front desk which had a large variety of complimentary items you may forget such as Bath & Bodyworks soaps, shampoos, shaving creams, toothpaste etc. There isn't a restaurant in this hotel but it is walking distance to big box shops where there's dining options. The pool is on the smallish side but there is a water slide for the kids to keep them occupied. The only downside is the gym which had 4 pieces of low quality equipment - treadmill, recumbent bike, elliptical, and home gym. If working out is your thing, walk to the Shaw Centre and there's a big gym, track, etc to work out on. Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the side opposite the highway. If you leave your windows open at night, the big tru...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful amenities we offer. We appreciate you recommending our property and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel is new and everything is beautiful.
There is a water-slide and fitness facility as well as very close the major highways. I had a car so it was easy to get around, the hotel is located on the west side of town and not located in the core.
When I was booking the hotel the front desk clerk was very abrupt, but the others at the desk when I arrived were very friendly and professional.
The continental breakfast was excellent. Make your own pancakes. 4 different cereals, eggs, hash browns, bacon/sausage.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

We appreciate the wonderful compliments you have about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My stay at the new Best Western Blairmore was great. The hotel is new so the facility is very clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable and my sleep was very good.

The reception was friendly and helpful. The variety of foods offered for the continental breakfast was amazing and well done.

My only complaint would be the lack of personal vaults in the rooms. The vaults are located behind the check-in desk which is not convenient when travelling with computers, etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel and the wonderful compliment on our hot breakfast and the comfort of your stay. Our vaults are in selected oversized rooms please visit our website to view this rooms at www.bestwesternblairmore.com .

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stay at the Best Western hotels occassionly as they are always well keep and reasonably priced, I was hoping that this paticular hotel was closer to downtown but it was a nice place to stay. Next time I will do better research on the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you had a nice stay.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here previously (also rated 5/5 at that time) a few months ago, and decided to re-book for another stay in Saskatoon. Was very curious to see if the standard was still as high as before (which was just after the hotel opened recently). Happy to report, the hotel is still fantastic!

We had booked a stay in a standard two queen room, for one night. Upon check-in, we found that they had given us an executive king (one king, one queen sleeper sofa) instead. When we got to the room, we were nicely impressed! The executive rooms are about twice the size of a normal room, and have added features like a double vanity/sink and a jetted jacuzzi tub.
Room also had everything we needed, such as: microwave, mini fridge, robes, Keurig coffee machine, etc. Didn't have to request anything for the room.

Might note though (in regards to the executive rooms)...that the sleeper sofa was not as comfortable as their normal beds (which is a given). We were only there one night, so we didn't mind. But if you are staying for more than a few nights, you may prefer a room with two actual beds (non-sleeper sofa) if that is required. Again we had booked 2 queens, but the hotel was sold out completely when we asked anyways and no other room was available (but again, we were happy that they gave us the upgrade to executive room also).

Service was once again very efficient, kind, and helpful. Didn't have any problems there.
Woman at front desk was even kind enough to give us an extra blanket for the sofa bed, without us having to ask (there were 4 of us total).

Overall it was once again a very pleasant stay!

Thanks once again to the staff of BW Blairmore.
Would definitely still recommend this hotel, and book again for future stays!

Room Tip: - Even number rooms face the road (north), odd number rooms face shops/condos (south). If your open...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryan T

Dear Guest

We thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear that 8 months later you still experience good customer service as our aim is always to provide superior customer service to all our guests. We appreciate you recommending our property and we hope to see you soon.

Again thank you for the wonderful review