“Wonderful!!”

Best Western Blairmore
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed here for medical reasons and got a reduced rate. The hotel is awesome! Beds are extremely comfortable and the pillows are like sleeping on a cloud!! Will definitely stay here again. The only downside is no on site restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear your stay was wonderful and inform you although we do not have an onsite restaurant we do have a wonderful restaurant that is a minute drive from us called Rock Creek. They have a wonderful selection for all to enjoy.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel from March 4-12, 2013 and I must say, this is the nicest hotel I have stayed at for a very long time. I was there for medical reasons and got a reduced rate. The rooms are great, bedding is so comfortable and the pillows are the best ever! I have even asked to purchase one! Super friendly staff. Great amenities. Excellent place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to all.

Geraldine Giesbrecht

1  Thank Geraldine W

Dear Guest
We thank you for the wonderful review and we are happy to hear your stay was great. For any questions and where we got our bedding and pillows please feel free to call me on 306 242 2299 and I will be happy to give you that information.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for my daughters bowling tournament in Saskatoon. I am a very impatient person, I do not compliment unless everything is perfect. This hotel gets my compliments and a cheer!! From the first contact at front desk(AL) to checkout(JH) everything was so professional it made me instantly relaxed after a 2 1/2 hour drive.The rooms were spacious/clean/well set up. Nice to have mic/frdg. Breakfast was awesome, attendants were quick and smiling. Pool and exersize room were great. Wasn't to sure of the location, but turned out to have easy access to everywhere, My wife liked it being close to Wally Mart.(I don't shop) but there is alot of really good places around(Rock Creek B/G, TIM H, Subway all within walking).This by far is the best Hotel I have stayed in, my compliments to the owners and staff!!!!!
P.S. the card key locks at all entrances is great, even if you have to park far, your in the hotel in seconds.

1  Thank hrV188

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear your stay was wonderful and I will be passing on this wonderful review to all our staff members to see.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed for a hockey tourny. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were OK in size. clean and well kept. Great breakfast selction. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave way ahead on that one. Kids liked the pool and slide. Will stay there again. Great access to city on maon drag yet quiet. Tims, subway, DQ and walmart all within walking distance.

Room Tip: Chose a room (south side) away from the main road (north side). If pulling a trailer parking might b...
1  Thank PrairieDiver

Dear Guest

Thank you for the taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciated the wonderful compliments and hope you will stay with us again

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent stay here, only minor problems. The breakfast here was great, had it twice. The beds were comfy and big, the shower excellent. Only it would have been good to have had a clothes hook on the back of the bathroom doors at the swimming pool, a very good swimming pool and hot tub-swimming pool not too cold but hot tub could have been hotter. Ideally it would be good to have an on site restaurant, especially in very wintery conditions, which experienced while here. In fact the sliding doors frozen for a little while on the on position! Unfortunately the water main was knocked out of commission while here, not the hotel's fault, bottle water was provided. On our first day there were nice big cookies, but those never returned the next day which was a pity. But if the chance came up again would stay here again. All the staff was friendly. It was also a bit noisy the two nights stayed here.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review or property and thank for the patience you had during the water cut. The cookies have been added to the weekend run as well and hope on your next visit you will be able to enjoy them daily.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpblairmore, Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed here once with my family, and it wasn't great for kids, but this is my choice of hotels when I'm in Saskatoon on business. It's a litte far from everything and hard to get to if you don't know the city, but guaranteed new, clean, good service. Only thing I don't like is that I usually bring my PS3 with me to watch movies and you need to get a special remote from the front desk to switch the TV mode over. Not a huge deal.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Regina T
bwpblairmore, General Manager at Best Western Blairmore, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are glad we are at the top of your list for your business travels. We also love to have families here as well! Please contact us with any suggestions you may have on what we can improve.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Courtney Morrison