“Incredible property”

Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Canmore, Canada
“Incredible property”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Hotel is amazing it's a fantastic new property with giant comfortable beds. The bathroom was huge with no expense spared with his/her sinks, double jetted tub, and glass door shower. We had two king beds in our room which were so comfortable.

Room Tip: Go for the two kings it's worth it
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 26, 2011

This was the first time we stayed in a hotel while visiting family in Saskatoon. We chose this one because it was new and had good reviews. We needed a reliable hotel as we had a little one and a good sleep was most important to us. The bonus was the microwave and fridge that was included as we wanted access to those travelling with an infant. The beds were soft and comfortable but I agree that the walls were thin and also each time people were walking down the hall we could hear exactly what they were saying. If I had to complain about one thing I would say that we could hear knocking on the doors early in the morning for housekeeping. As we were not interrupted because we had the privacy sign on the door but it was still disruptive to overhear the knocking on the other doors. I would assume that people would like to sleep in later and wouldn't want their room cleaned so early!
Breakfast was above average as they had a huge selection and the pool was nice with a waterslide although the hot tub was a little small.
Overall this hotel met our standards and we would stay here again.

Regina, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2011

While this newest Best Western hotel iin Saskatoon s lovely and the room was well appointed and included a microwave, fridge and two fantastic queen size beds, we weren't able to get much sleep with the paper thin walls between our room and the neighbours in the adjoining room. Even with the television and air conditioning fan running we could still hear our neighbours. Big lack of privacy. Also, the pool and exercise room was very small. Our kids were disappointed. This is a pet friendly hotel but when we checked in we were moved to the main floor because of our dog and the neighbours beside us also had a dog so not only could we hear the neighbours but our dog could hear their dog and when their dog barked it would set off ours as well.

1 Thank Wolbaums
Winnipeg
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Stayed again in July on a business trip. I am a Diamond Member and the hotel automatically upgrded me to a LARGE 2 king bed suite with walk in shower and jacuzzi. Bathroom had his and hers sinks. This is why I always use BW whenever I can! Front staff were excellent, very clean hotel and quiet. This is my selection of choice everytime I'm in Saskatoon (along with fellow co-workers) Great breakfast bar!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank don38506
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Beautiful new hotel on the west side of Saskatoon. Upgraded room was a pleasant bonus, bed and pillows were nice, amenities enjoyable. Breakfast had everything you needed, a huge amount of selection. Pool small but sufficient, nice slide for the kids. Landscapaing was still being done as the hotel is less than a year old but will look nice once done.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
United States
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Had a great night stay at this new hotel. I really like the bed. It wasn't too soft or too hard. The room was nice and it had a black microfiber bec cover. I prefer just the white sheets rather than black but it was still nice.

I was a little disappointed to see hairs on the bathroom floor though. The one thing I don't like is when i see hair in a room I just checked in. There wasn't just one but four! Three on the floor and one stuck on the side of the toilet. Other than that it was good.

The breakfast was good with the usual waffle maker and omelette (no cheese inside) and toast , etc.

They also have bins along the side of the front desk for extra toiletries. I thought that was a nice touch. Only saw that once when I was in Tokyo.

Wifi was good in the room, there's also a business center if you need it.

• Stayed March 2011
Winnipeg
Reviewed January 12, 2011

This hotel just opened up. I normally stay at another chain hotel in town but it is always difficult to get a room in Saskatoon. I happened to check Tripadvisor and this Best Western showed. I booked the room through the BW website. The service is excellent. The breakfast bar is well stocked with hot and cold food. Very nice pool/waterslide. Close to main highway and shopping. I come to Saskatoon often and will now make this hotel my choice for accomodations. The price point was very competitive. Rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business