“Review of Travelodge Hotel by Noel Starblanket”

Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon
Ranked #23 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Balcarres
“Review of Travelodge Hotel by Noel Starblanket”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This room was to have been paid by purchase order. The front desk asked for my credit card & said no charges would go on my card.I told them I would not use any of the amenities. When I checked out I again asked if any charges would go on my card, they said no.When I arrived home I checked my account. There was a $100.00 charge. I called the hotel. The woman with a foreign voice was not able to help me.Overall I was miffed by this experience.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Lloydminster
Reviewed October 26, 2013

i would recommend to work colleges, family and friend any time!

Thank you for making my week away from my family that little bit better.

Edmonton
Reviewed October 24, 2013

online it said your pool was closed for the time we stayed, but when we got their the next day it was open. With two kids that wanted to go with no swim wear it was not fun. Never mind the paper thin walls to hear the pool opening at 9 am or your room door at 10 pm being rudely locked waking my kids. That's not even the highlight. The price you pay and no continental breakfast, Really!!!!,Take $5 or $10 off the bill at the resturant by the lobby! Nice place, Nice people , Not worth the price!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Calgary
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The heating in our room stopped working 4 times, one morning we woke up freezing. The front desk were not very professional when after waiting 3hrs in a cold room, I asked when would another room be available. I was told because I did not want a ground floor or one overlooking the pool I would have to wait and see what comes available because it was check out time and they had a full hotel for that evening. They made it sound like it was my
fault. The lamp also had to be changed as it didn't work. Finding the TV channels was very annoying also. I would like to say when we did finally get a room it was very nice and your maintenance guy was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travelers are raving about these Saskatoon hotels