Super 8 Saskatoon Near Saskatoon Airport
Delta Hotels
Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
$108
  • Pool
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
$69
$81
$78
$90
Travelocity
All reviewscircle driveroom was cleancontinental breakfasthard boiled eggstim hortonsjacuzzi suiteyogurtparking lotone night stayfront desk staffa great stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againbedsmotelalbertalobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times I have found the front desk staff to be reasonably helpful and friendly. I almost drove right past the property the fist time. I felt the hotel had a peculiar location, more industrial than anything. Hotel is located on Circle Drive, which can be a challenging road to navigate if you are not an aggressive driver. Besides being busy this street is very noisy, but it is fair to note the street does calm down a little after 6PM. Outside is clean and in a decent neighborhood. Getting into the hotel the lobby was warm and welcoming. Check in was fast and easy, desk staff were knowledgeable, and the girl serving me put her cell phone down as soon as I began coming up to the counter and did not pay attention to it while dealing with me- which gives her bonus points in my book. Hallways were clean and well lit. Room was warm and had no overpowering smells. First thing I noticed was the sink is outside the washroom door. The washroom only contains a toilet and tub/shower unit. This was beneficial when getting ready in the morning with multiple people in the room. Washroom was clean and looked newer, well stocked with soap and towels. TV worked well as did all lights. A/C fired up and noise was average. Room was well kept and decor was modern. Bed was comfortable and extra pillows were available by calling the lobby. Wireless internet is free and worked excellent. Free breakfast served in the mornings. Breakfast area is located within the large area of the lobby, so it can be very busy at breakfast time, however the area was clean and well stocked. I would stay at this hotel again if need be. There is no pool or exercise room so I would probably not bring my family. The rate was decent and the stay was pleasant. I believe the property to be well maintained and properly cleaned on a regular basis. I feel the location makes the property difficult to get in and out of at times, but the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Cam_Taters
Reviewed March 16, 2009

I made a breif trip to Saskatoon and decided to treat myself to a jacuzzi suite. I was a bit leery as the price was $30-$70 cheaper than my usual hotel with a similar suite. But not only was the room less expensive, it was very nicely decorated. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downfall was a smokey smell when I first entered the room, but I didn't notice it after a few minutes. I visit Saskatoon often and always stay at the same hotel if I need a room for early/late flights but after this weekend I have a new favorite. It was everything I needed and was good value.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank psalm121
Reviewed October 3, 2008

This hotel is located on a busy street, so noise can be a problem. They have just finished renovating. Previous reviewer is correct, the breakfast area is in the lobby. But there are plenty of restaurants in the area to go to. The rooms were ok. Ladies the sink area is VERY small but outside the toilet/ bath area. Staff is very nice. Ok for the price....Everything in Saskatoon is overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nwtraveler16
Reviewed June 7, 2008

I stayed here for one night while on a recent business trip to Saskatoon. I booked my trip late and most other Saskatoon hotels that I would have preferred to stay at were fully occupied, so down the list I went, then further down, until I landed at the Super 8.

The motel is conveniently located midway between the airport and downtown, in an auto-oriented commercial area.

Some things in this motel were quite unattractive. The breakfast tables are set-up between the check-in desk and the front door of the motel, resulting in an exposed, uncomfortable arrangement. The motel went smoke-free as of February 2008, but the smell of old smoke is lurking everywhere in the hallways and the room. The walls in my room desperately needed a fresh coat of paint, and the carpet had several ugly stains and needed a deep-clean or full replacement. The old-style dark floral bed-covers were also depressing.

On the positive side, the wireless internet is free and worked flawlessly, and the bathroom in my room, while tiny, was recently re-modelled and attractively finished. Front-desk service was friendly and attentive.

Not a place that I would recommend, but in a pinch, I suppose you could do worse.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Infiniti
Reviewed March 25, 2008

The location of this hotel is close to a lot of restaurants, Home Depot, and 5 minute drive to airport. My reservation was same day and I paid 108$Cdn + tax. The price was slightly lower than other hotels in the area, other hotels (Days Inn & Heritage Inn) quoted around $135 for the same night.

The room was clean and apparently the hotel just went smoke-free. The bedding I received still smelled like smoke though. Everything in my room worked well. Breakfast was included in the rate and they had a continental breakfast (muffins, bagels, toast, milk, juice etc.).
I also had free wireless internet in my room.

Satisfactory hotel.