“Nice hotel overall. The room was clean and it had...”
Review of Ramada Saskatoon

Ramada Saskatoon
Ranked #28 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed May 21, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Murray W, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Not impressed. For a Ramada, I expect more. I have had 3 rooms over the last 2 weeks. The first and last were mostly ok, the second one had some issues. It didn't matter which room I stayed in though, I still could only access the internet by taking my laptop down to the lobby, logging on and keeping connected all the way back up to my room. There is no fitness room, and the restaurant doesn't open until 700 am which is no good for people who are here on business and have to start early. The rooms are clean which was the only saving grace for me.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are working hard to have our new wireless internet system installed quickly. I realize this has been an inconvenience and annoyance, and for this I truly apologize. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you as our guest, as we genuinely appreciate and value your business.

Best Regards,

Murray Waters, GM
306-931-3013
murray.waters@saskramada.com

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Murray W, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Internet problem was a major issue as I needed to be in touch with Head Office frequently and couldn't do it. Restaurant staff in particular were very good, although service was slow on occasion. The hallway on the 3rd floor was very cold - uncomfortably so. Location was not convenient as it was in an industrial area of the city and very little was within walking distance (i.e., restaurants).

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I can assure you that we have been working hard to have our new wireless internet system installed as quickly as possilble. I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. Please call me directly and I will book your room personally.
Best Regards,

Murray Waters, GM
306-931-3013
murray.waters@saskramada.com

Travelers also viewed these Saskatoon hotels
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
#10 of 40 in Saskatoon
Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon
#23 of 40 in Saskatoon
Park Town Hotel
#9 of 40 in Saskatoon
Central Business District
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Saskatoon Downtown

Been to Ramada Saskatoon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Saskatoon

Address: 806 Idylwyld Dr N, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 0Z6, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #28 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Price Range: $91 - $121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Saskatoon 3*
Newly renovated guest rooms, full service hotel including restaurant,lounge,nightclub,swimming pool,hot tub. Full banquet, catering/meeting facilities. Featuring our full flight indoor driving range, The Ramada Golf Dome. We are very pleased to showcase our newly renovated guest rooms, come and experience the fresh new look! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramada Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Dome Saskatoon