Ramada Saskatoon
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
Delta Hotels Bessborough(Saskatoon)
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to downtownguest roomspool and hot tubbed was very comfortableloungeteams
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My wife and I came to Saskatoon to attend a concert. We have stayed at the Ramada in Saskatoon before, so we had certain expectations, they were way exceeded. The newly renovated lobby is very nice. The front desk staff were excellent. We had the opportunity to speak to the manager and he could not have been nicer. The restaurant staff were very pleasant and the food was excellent. Our room was huge with an in room jacuzzi which we made use of after a long day. The bed was King sized and very comfortable, we had a great sleep. I will go so far to say that this was our most pleasant hotel stay in a very very long time. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel, I think you will be very pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Perry S
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments and review of our property. We are continually making efforts to enhance our guests experience, through renovating and upgrading our facilities and by providing the very best in customer service.
Positive comments like yours, go a long way to encourage our staff and to confirm to us that they are on the right track.
I would personally like to thank you, and invite you back to our property, any time you are in the Saskatoon area.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Ramada has undergone lots on renos since the last time I stayed. Rooms and lobby look like nice and break and clean. Rates are very reasonable compared to other Saskatoon hotels. There are 2 night clubs (both Country, Longbranch within the hotel and Outlaws just across the street) within the block, so if you are looking the party is real close. Only major improvement could be outside lighting/design to discourage loitering at the front doors and maybe a designated smoking area away, though I see in other comments those exterior improvements are coming. This isn't my first choice for a Saskatoon stay, but if I was budget-conscious or needed to be near Idylwyld or other hotels may be booked, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: For a good sleep, ask to be away from sports teams-party people rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SaskTraveller5
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. As I have mentioned previously, we are continuing to renovate and enhance our facilities in order to better serve our customers. The upcoming exterior hotel renovation, and the pool area on the lower main floor, will present a new, fresh look to the property.
We appreciate that you have given us another chance to serve you, and we will do our best to earn your business here in Saskatoon.
If you would like me to book your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Got booked into the Ramada Golf Dome as everything else in the city was fully booked. I was a little reluctant as I am not a fan of the ramada chain from previous experience. first impression - it looks nicely and freshly remodeled in the lobby. Staff at check in was pleasant and friendly. Got appointed to my room on the 6th floor ... Also freshly remodeled. Nice surprise. Small tiny bathroom but does the job. Location isn't the greatest spot if you need to be downtown ... But it's also not far if you have a car. Overall - better than expected from my Ramada expectations and also for the price .. And would for sure recommend it for a short stay in the outskirts of downtown.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank concordia7
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. We are pleased that you were our guest on this occasion, and we hope that you will consider us on future stays in Saskatoon. We are continuing to improve and redevelop our facility in order to provide the very best in hotel accommodations. If you would like me to book your next stay with us, please call me directly, and I will make sure you are looked after.
Best Regards.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel has been recently updated with classy front lobby and clean well kept public areas. The rooms do need to have carpets replaced, but otherwise are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are well lit with quality finishings.

The resaurant and social faciaties are quiet clean and very entertaining.

This is our personal choice of hotels when we stay in Saskatoon. We enjoy the comfort and style of this hotel, as well as friendly well trained staff.

All in all this is a very nice hotel with friendly staff and top quality ammenities. A good choice for any stay.

Room Tip: South side rooms have nice downtown views. King suites are huge with tons of room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank frequent_visitors2
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear valued Guest,
We really appreciate your positive comments regarding our property. The management and staff have work extremely hard to earn the the type of comments that you have made, and continue to work every day, to deliver the best hotel experience possible.
We will be upgrading the exterior of our hotel in the upcoming months, in our continuing effort to provide quality accommodations.
We appreciate your business here at the Ramada Hotel in Saskatoon, and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hotel is beautifully renovated. The room was an excellent size for my husband and I, very clean and comfortable. There are 2 bars around the hotel, which allows for alot of noise if you are staying on the lower levels on the weekend. This didn't bother my husband and I, we had a wonderful sleep. I was also comforted by the fact that there was 4 security guards that were in the lobby of the hotel that were also walking around the parking lot, making sure the hotel patrons vehicles were safe.

We went there for a concert on a Friday night, and we decided to check out Mulligans lounge for a snack and a drink before we headed over to the concert. There was only one girl working, and the lounge was packed. There was at least 10 tables that ended up leaving because of the lack of service. I heard complaints from people leaving the ajacent restaurant as well. That was the only negative!

I would highly recommend this hotel, its close to downtown and other amenities!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jesaco1114
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments and your review of our property. We have been continuing to work hard to improve our hotel, and to keep our high level of customer service. Our next project will be to enhance and improve the hotel exterior, which will include landscaping, lighting, canopy and parking lot. This should be an exciting change and a reinforcement of our committment to provide our guests with the best hotel experience possible.
I will address your concerns with regards to the issues noted in the lounge, and will take steps with the management in this area to improve service on an ongoing basis.
Once again, thank you, and we hope to see you back with us in Saskatoon very soon!

GM