“good sleep”
Review of Ramada Saskatoon

Ramada Saskatoon
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Rooms: Sufficient for my needs. The room had 2 queens and could accommodate a good 3 people. It was clean. There is free internet but it is painfully slow! I was surfing faster on my smart phone. But all in all, it was a good sleep and I was refreshed in the morning.

Location: It was near where I had to be so it was okay for me.

Value: It was worth the convenience.

Reason for stars: I would like it a 3.5 stars. It was a regular stay. The internet was ridiculously slow and the front lobby smelled like old carpet and beer from the bar/restaurant, but it didn't bother me much.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank feedthetraveller
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that you had a good sleep, and for the most part, enjoyed your stay. Starting in July, we will be starting a major renovation to the lobby and exterior of the hotel. I believe you will be pleased with the fresh contemporary look that the property will portray, as we continue to invest our efforts (and dollars) into improving and enhancing our guest experience. In addition, I have contacted our wireless internet supplier to thoroughly check our system, and to correct any issues should they be present. Once again, thank you, and we look forward to another chance to serve you! Best Regards....

Reviewed May 9, 2011

My team recently stayed at the Ramada for a weekend hockey tournament. The renovations were amazing, it was like a brand new hotel! I was very impressed. The beds were super comfy and the staff were excellent. The sales manager was excellent to work with, very organized and got things done quickly. Even though my team had MANY last minute changes, she was able to accommodate us. Many thanks, and will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Chloe_in_Canada
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2011

Dear Guest,
My sincere thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. Your positive comments are very much appreciated by our staff, who work hard each day to make sure valued customers like yourself, are looked after. We believe that travelling with a team is stressful enough, and we like to ensure that going the extra mile for these groups will lessen some of that stress!
We have invested time and resources into improving our property, and we are not finished yet!
Our lobby and hotel exterior are the next areas to be renovated. We look forward to being of service to you in the future, and on behalf of our team here is Saskatoon..... Thank you!

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Pros - Friendly Staff, clean and allows pets. Rooms are reasonable and are kept clean. Overall, cleanliness is quite good. Negatives - Poor parking lay out and pool is indoors and cold. Hotel could use some sound proofing.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments, we really appreicate that you took time to give us valuable
feedback. I apologize for the parking issues that you had, and the pool temperature.

We are very proud of our newly renovated guest rooms, and we are looking forward now,
to a complete renovation of the lobby and hotel exterior, to enhance our guest experience.
I look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel as my secretary made me two booking in saskatchewan one night in Saskatoon and the other in Regina. I must say this hotel was great. Way better than I thought when i arrived, but the service and the room was amazing. nice gem hidden in a lot of crap properties in this city.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We very much appreciate that you stayed with us, and we
look forward to being of service to you on future stays in Saskatoon.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you, on your next visit.
Murray Waters

Reviewed January 15, 2011

After the upgrades from last year, not much has changed at this hotel. Service is slow in the restaurant. Some of my colleagues rooms had bottles and garbage under the bed. You can practically hear the person in the next room breathing. Lots of noise after the attached bar closes. Friendly check in staff.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank prairiephyre
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2011

Dear Guest,
First, I apologize for not meeting your expectations with respect to your recent stay. It disappoints me to hear comments like this, after the time, efforts and expense that we have
invested in our people and property.
I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to serve you, and I can assure you that
we are continuing to work harder to give our guests a great hospitality experience each and every time.

Reviewed December 27, 2010

Friendly service, clean newly renovated rooms - very spacious, fast checkin and out, very affordable. Great food in the lounge and restaurant. Awesome renovations! We will definately stay here every time we are in Saskatoon. Have also stayed with 2 small children, and they loved the pool!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn063
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

To our valuded guest,
I would like to personally thank you for your recent review. We have been making great efforts to provide the type of service that you have described. I am very proud of all of our staff members who have really embraced the Ramada customer service culture. We believe that we can (and do) make a difference in the way our customers perceive us, and we strive to provide a quality stay for every guest, every time.

Reviewed November 17, 2010

I stayed at this wonderful hotel several times over this past year. The renovations really paid off! The rooms are very comfortable and the beds are wonderful. The service is always excellent!! I noticed they have the same great staff every time we stay there. They are always so friendly. I've stayed on the 6th floor over looking Saskatoon - it was beautiful!! The pool and hot tub is great for the kids!! They even allow pets and there is a HUGE park 2 blocks to the west. I highly recommend the Ramada Saskatoon.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank tynerg
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2010

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. As mentioned in previous
responses, we are extremely proud of our newly renovated guest rooms, and take every opportunity to get the word out.
You mentioned that our staff are consistent in their committment to customer service, and I really appreciate that you have noted this.
I would like to personally invite you back to stay with us on your next trip to Saskatoon, and I want you to know just how much we value your feedback.
Murray Waters