Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saskatoon, SK
Sandman Hotel Saskatoon(Saskatoon)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportking suiteboiled eggsshark clubcold cerealthird floordecent breakfastcircle drivefree hot breakfastliving roomrooms are greatsmall fridgefresh fruitthe air conditioningbed was very comfortablerooms are cleana great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2009

We stayed in one of the suites with a King bed and a hideabed. The room was very clean and very nice. The dvd rental machine was not working which was a bit maddening. The room had 2 tv's and 2 dvd players so the suites are worth it if two couples are travelling together or parents and kids. The prices were very fair and the continental breakfast is really nice. I don't know what the other rooms are like but our suite was really nice.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2009

They have the most welcoming lobby! Staff is very nice...stayed here previously at Christmas. The rooms are still good, but showing their age a little. Saturday night, and fairly packed, was a little noisy. Breakfast was good. Fresh fruit.
NOTE: Be careful of the lobby computer. Didn't work when I tried it, virus software had not been updated. Viruses plenty were popping up.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2009

As a business traveller, I stay at many hotels and for the most part enjoy staying at the Country Inn and Suites. In fact the Country Inn and Suites in Platteville WS has got to be the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. However, the Saskatoon version of this chain, needs huge changes. I swear the room we were given was a crime scene...blood stain on the drapes, there was a large "black" mark on the carpet and bathroom walls had I am not sure what spattered on it. Arriving late at night and in the dark, we unfortuneately did not notice this until morning. Upon check out, I was awaiting my chance to make this know when the check out clerk always asks "was everything satisfactory" , however, this woman just handed me my receipt. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Qwer4321Sk
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Stayed here for one night on our way back East . A bit confusing to find but looked OK from the outside and the lobby is nice. The reception we got was OK--nothing special. Our room was ghastly---the wallpaper trim near the ceiling had been pulled off and large chunks of paint and cement were missing. The room was very dark and dingy. On complaint we were given a somewhat better room--bigger and brighter but it had a musty smell. So we opened the windows to let the fresh air in. ON the positive side, the beds are comfy and it is fairly quiet. The receptionist called to make sure the new room was OK and apologized for the first room. Not sure I would stay again but would if nothing else was available.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Very good choice of places to stay - so thanks Trip Advisor for guiding our choice in the first place.
Its a clean, new, modern Inn with everything nearby that you need for a comfortable stay.
Denny's next door was ideal for a young family meal venue, the gym was well equiped & the staff polite & helpfull. Beds were very good & Queen sized although we only needed single beds. A great choice for a safe, clean & nice place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family