Tripadvisor
Saskatoon
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk tcu place mall across the street breakfast buffet nice hotel business trip pleasant stay location is great rooms are clean fridge and microwave underground parking checking out enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable parking lot starbucks hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is downtown across from TCU place. Excellent location for our needs, underground heated parking is a PLUS in winter. Had no issues and enjoyed stay. Bottled water is expensive so bring your own. Few items in room were worn out but minor, hotel price and location more than compensated for this. Excellent for our costuming group to stay at.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AllanK1234, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi saskprairiedog,

Thank you for the review! I am truly sorry that you were unhappy with the cost of water at the hotel. I am delighted that our location and parking options perfectly suited your needs while you were here. I look forward to having you and your group stay with us again so we can give you another five-star trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Hilton because of the covered parking so one could have a warm vehicle to start the day (after a minis 30s night)

Rooms are a little dated but comfortable and well equipped. Evening room service only (a little bit of a drawback as being an early riser nice to have breakfast in room before meetings)

Departing the front desk man was kind to walk me to me vehicle (across the street underground through a long tunnel) for my personal safety. Very grateful for his kindness! Nice to feel safe as the tunnel is pretty spooky the early hours of the day.

All in all a nice stay cheers to everyone’s kindness!! Will visit again!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi littlesweetdee,

Thank you for the review! I apologize that we didn't meet you expectation with regards to a morning room service option. I am delighted to hear that the front desk staff walked you to your vehicle, I will be sure to give recognition to this team member as this kind act embodies the level of service we strive to provide every guest. I look forward to having you visit again so we can make your next stay with us a five-star one!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Take it seriously when a client have a request for the room due to health problem. Other then that staff are friendly location was great. Having the Starbucks is a great idea for grab and go meal for breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AllanK1234, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Hi L1292TUpeterf,

Thank you for the review! I am truly sorry that you did not get the type of room that you had specifically requested for a medical issue. I assure you that this is not the standard of service we strive to provide to our guests and your concerns will be used as a coaching opportunity for the front desk team. I am glad that you found the staff to be friendly and enjoy our coffee shop in the lobby. I am excited for your next stay so that we can make it a five-star visit!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Perfect location downtown. Underground heated parking is a must in Saskatoon. Service is always great. Good breakfast and Starbucks coffee shop inside. Beds very comfortable and quiet rooms. Great value

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
AllanK1234, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hi 137petskunk,

Thank you for the review! I am glad that you enjoy the service, breakfast and coffee shop. I am also delighted that you were able to make the most of our underground parking options. I look forward to having you stay with us again so that we can give you another five-star visit!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We checked in on Dec 30 and were in room 1404. Our whole stay was really great. What really stood out to us is the housekeeper that day. She was friendly and very helpful. My mother got her to come in and make sure all the remotes were wiped with disinfectant, and to find the extra blanket. mom is kind of ocd about it. Then while she was cleaning across the hall, mom got her to bring up sheets for the crib. And she called the elevator for us. She was the nices housekeeper we ever had

Date of stay: December 2019
AllanK1234, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hi Savvytravveler1966,

I am glad that you had a great stay with us. I will be sure to forward your kind words to our housekeeping team so that your room attendant can get some recognition, thank you very much. I can not wait for your next stay with us so that we can make your next visit a 5 out of 5!