Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
Delta Hotels Bessborough(Saskatoon)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desktcu placebreakfast buffetnice hotellobby areacomfortable roomhotel staffhot tubbusiness tripjacuzzi suitefridge and microwavepleasant staythe riverconvenient locationunderground parkingparking lotstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2012

They won my business the very first time I stayed. I was welcomed as if it was my 20th stay and they always remember me when I go back. The service in all areas is the best. The beds are so comfortable (some of them even allow me to choose how hard I would like the bed to be with the dial at the side). Right smack dab in the middle of downtown - a short walk from almost everything I would need. Yes, they are people pleasers and I benefit from that. I would recommend the Hilton in Saskatoon to everyone - and I do!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I normally stay at Hilton Garden Inn when I am in Saskatoon. I find it very convinently located in downtown. Very close to lots of restaurant and take out places. My favourite is Pita Pit. Breakfast at Hilton is very filling and enjoyable. I like my coffee with milk and staff at Hilton provide room service with enough milk to drink at least 5-6 coffees! and its free!

++++
Good Internet.
Nice Flat Screen TVs
Good Size Rooms
Very nice and friendlier staff
Excellent Room Service

---
Out of my several trips only during last couple of trips I found that the room was not as good as I would expect and last time when I stayed there the bulbs were out so it was bit darker! Other than that can't complaint! It is very nice.

Today Hilton was sold out and I had to stay again at the Saskatoon Inn. It is the worst hotel ever. Saskatoon Inn has not yet upgraded their hotels. Saskatoon Inn's carpets are all stained. I wish Hilton had a room for me!

Room Tip: Anything above level 4!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Attended a conference here in late September 2011. Located downtown within a very short walk from shopping and convention centre. Saskatoon is a small city so it is quick and easy to get here from the airport or by car. Room came with two double beds, coffee maker, internet connection and a fridge which is a nice touch for storing milk, juice, and fresh fruit when staying for an extended period. Price was a little steep even at conference rates but otherwise it has everything the business traveler needs including a hotter than usual hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Staying in Saskatoon over the Christmas period, we chose the Park Town and the Hilton Garden Inn as our pre and post Christmas hotels, staying with family over actual Christmas.

The Garden Inn was our second stay after a lovely time at the Park Town. Have to say, it'll be probably our last.

Whilst the room itself was perfectly comfortable, it felt very dated and most disappointingly of all, was quite noisy. We were on the 10th floor but all night long I could hear road noise and the annoying beeping of the crosslights. Putting my hand to the window, I could feel blowing in. So, didn't really get a lot of sleep which is not so great when you have a transatlantic flight to "look forward" to at the end of the stay!

The other disappointment was the restaurant. The breakfast (the buffet) was awful. Everything was cold, chewy and lacking taste. After staying at the Park Town who had the most incredible breakfasts, we felt rather let down. Have to say though, the waitress was excellent. In fact, the staff were generally very good throughout.

Okay, I know this is a hotel in transition but really, with the money that Hilton have, couldn't they put new windows in and refresh the restaurant? Maybe will be good in a year or so (will need to be with the new hotel opening down the street) but right now, I cannot recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MarkJHow
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for business two nights ago. Found the front desk staff helpful and professional. Breakfast in the morning was also good, the restaurant was clean with friendly staff. Location was great - walking distance to everywhere I needed to be downtown. Will be staying there again.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business