Flew in and arrived at hotel around 2:30 am after much travelling. Hotel check-in was smooth. Property is clean and inviting. The room was large and clean and very comfortable. I slept in, and noise was not an issue. Lunch in the restaurant was tasty and filling. The only knock I have is the hot tub: it is a tiny, cramped little thing next to the pool. Comfortable for one adult. Beyond that, this property provided everything I expected, and did not leave me wanting. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn is a beacon of downtown style and sophistication, and an ideal base from which to explore the City of Bridges. Overlooking the vibrancy of downtown Saskatoon, this 16-floor hotel is just steps from Midtown Plaza and TCU Place Arts & Convention Centre. Key attractions close to the Hilton Garden Inn include Remai Arts Centre (0.1 km), Meewasin Trail (1 km), the University of Saskatchewan (4 km) and River Landing (1 km). Contemporary furnishings and warm, inviting colours come together in 180 guestrooms. Retreat to the quiet calmness of your room with the city as your backdrop. Offering custom, adjustable beds, free WiFi, flat-screen TV's, microwaves and mini-fridges. Upgrade your room to one of 12 luxurious Spa Suites, with private sleeping areas, whirlpool tubs, living area and fireplace. Accessible Rooms and Pet-Friendly Rooms available at no additional charge. Positive guest experiences are assured with the Hilton Garden 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for every stay. This downtown Saskatoon conference centre hosts and caters groups in 11,500 sq. ft of functional event space. Booking at the Hilton Garden Inn ensures your event is in the hands of professionals, with full-scale catering and banquet services, fresh ingredients and in-house A/V equipment. Stay on routine with a fully-equipped Business Centre and Fitness Centre that are available 24-hours every day. A lobby Pantry conveniently equips guests with sundries at all hours, including snacks, gifts and everyday essentials. A second floor pool and whirlpool offer natural light from south-facing windows. Indulge in a handcrafted lobby latte, chef-inspired plates and locally-sourced classic cocktails in our inviting social spaces. We Proudly Serve Starbucks customizes hot and cold beverages offering pastries, grab-and-go lunches and alcoholic beverages in the inviting lobby lounge. The Garden Grille & Bar serves daily breakfast buffet, plus a full menu crafted with locally-sourced ingredients. Lunch features build-your-own salads and burgers, and dinner features BBQ platters to share in an intimate gathering. Steps Lounge is an uptown gathering place in downtown Saskatoon. Sip on the best bourbons that can be found in this city, unforgettable classic cocktails, local craft beer, appetizers and sharing plates. This award-winning hotel is home to the Hilton CEO Light & Warmth Award. Eco-friendly, rated with 4 Green Keys, Energy Star Partnership and Saskatchewan Environmental Society Partnership. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Hotel Saskatoon
- Hilton Saskatoon
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatchewan